Being fat is where it is at

I agree and also I found wearing a vintage girdle like Rago 6210 that supported my fat stomach I was amazed how great a felt once I experienced the support the girdle gave my nice fat belly.
2 years

The fatter i get, the more feminine i feel

That is great - here is a suggestion once your stomach become nice and fat it is a good idea to daily be in a vintage girdle like Rago 6210 the support my fat stomach has feels great.
2 years

Being fat is where it is at

A few years ago I discovered that actually being fat had a lot of health benefits. I did some research and decided to have a nice fat stomach. I found to get nice and fat and stay fat it takes a good 4 to 6 months. It is best to go slow so that once you become fat you will not lose the fat, going too fast you can become thin too quickly and not remain nice and fat. The only problem I found once my stomach became nice and fat was it effected my posture sitting standing and I have a mild case of scoliosis. I decided to go to a professional corsetier who first measured me and fit me in a long legged high waisted firm boned panty girdle Rago 6210. I was totally amazed when I experience the very positive effects of having my nice fat belly well support, it felt great. My corsetiere put me through Girdle Training which can take about 2 to 3 month of daily being well girdled. What I found to my surprise I really loved being nice and fat and being everyday having my nice fat stomach well supported, I was amazed how much I found I loved being nice and fat and well girdled everyday, the benefits are totally amazing.
2 years

Accepting yourself as a fat person

I have been working on getting fat for about 2 years now. My goal has been to get to around 225 pounds and stay around that weight. Since I happen to like a fairly large pot belly I wanted to make sure that the weight went right to my belly, but did not hang out but stuck out.

I found that wearing a girdle everyday really helps as I became fatter and fatter, the girdle supports my belly, and doesn't pull my bellly in, but gives my belly needed control and support. As my belly became bigger I had to change to a larger girdle.

I am in a girdle like Rago 6210 about 16 to 18 hours everyday. What I noticed when looking at myself in the mirror my belly is growing exactly the way I want it to.

I found there is a psychological component to becomming fat, by going slow it helps you accept yourself as to who you really are as a fat person, which I found to my pleasant surprise I really like being fat. I do not want to become obese, just nice and fat, but also be fit and fat.

I found that by being fit and fat I do not get out of breath when I run briskly up stairs. If I did not exercise I could see where that could easily happen.

By wearing a firm boned girdle every day my belly does not jiggle and the support is wonderful no more lower back pains, and my posture is great. I found it took a little getting use to, but now I am very comfortable in a girdle.
7 years

Accepting yourself as a fat person

I have never been fat until a few years ago, I read that actually being fit and fat is much healthier then being thin. I decided to become fit and fat. I did some research and the real key is to gain the weight go very slowly, do not rush it. If you rush becoming fat you will lose the weight, it becomes like a YO YO. What happens by going slow you learn to just accept yourself as being a fat person and being fat is just who are and you always will be from now on. The other concern I had I happen to like a certain shape of my belly, I was little concerned on how to mold and shape my belly the way I wanted. What I discovered that to mold and shape my belly the way I wanted I should be in a vintage girdle like Rago 6210 girdle. To my pleasant surprise as I gained the weight the girdle help to mold shape my body exactly the way I needed my belly. A girdle gives my now fat belly the needed control and support and I can remain nice and fat and I found to my pleasant surprise I really love being a fat person, it wasn't anything like I thought. I do on the other exercise daily, I found that being fit and fat plus wearing a decent vintage girdle you really do feel great, and you look great, do not knock a vintage girdle until you try it you will be very pleasantly surprised. I have no intent of being obese or ever loosing the weight, just nice and fat.
7 years

Fit and fat ?

fanedfox:
I have been gaining for the last couple of years. I got up to 218 lbs., but lost some due to some health issues this spring. Even while actively gaining I ran every day and exercised regularly as well. I liked having my belly larger, but I still want to main some degree of fitness.
[mail][/mail]
I up to around 190 I would love to have a nice fat pot belly but be fit and fat. I am be doing some research and trying to get this figure out let me know if you have any ideas. I would like to get up to around 225 to 235 have a fairly large belly and be fit.
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Kayla - Trust me you really do look far far better with a belly then being skinny - I do not like skinny women. You could of course get some fatter which is actual much more attractive, just be careful not to become obese and watch you sugar level, in the meantime enjoy being fat for life.
8 years

How common is diabetes?

Ewra - It is not that you need to put off getting fat, it has to do with having your blood checked ever to often. If you sugar levels are going to high you then need to back away for awhile. Once you know where you are at you can keep on getting fatter, you really should not get obese, but being fat is actually healthy as long as you work out daily.
8 years

How common is diabetes?

Kaia;
It is best to get your blood check for sugar levels. There absolutely nothing wrong with becoming fit and fat. And yes looking at your picture you could possible become some what fatter, but you really do not need to become obese.
Something to seriously consider is to help mold and shape your belly is to wear a vintage girdle like either Custom 299 or Rago 6210 daily. A decent girdle will hold mold and shape your belly probably like you would like your belly to be.
8 years

Can i ask why?

rock9632 - I am around your age, I have the same fetish, I happen to love women that are well girdled and are fat. I also am into wearing girdles and becoming fat myself. My only concern about becoming fat I do not want my belly to sag, I believe that while I am trying to become fat that , wearing a very firm long legged high waste boned and zippered panty girdle will help shape and mold my belly the way I need it. After I have become fat I will most likely need to continue in a girdle which personally I do not mind, but I will most likely have to be refitted and purchase new girdles as I become much fatter.
As far as fat women in girdles, if a woman becomes too fat or obese she will not be able to wear a girdle or a corset. The same of course for a male.
I personally believe that most women who once experience the benefits of a girdle that supports the belly will really love being in a girdle.
8 years
12   loading