Muscle chub... thoughts?

I love it!! I think it's the hottest combination on a man to have mug muscular arms a big gut and thick thighs 😍
6 years

Gay feeder/enabler

Male gay feeder, looking for a nice man who can wrap his arms around me at the end of the day and I can fall asleep in them. I want a relationship with this feederism thing incorporated into it 😂 Preferably England but I would consider relocation if I knew you well enough🙂🙂
6 years

⭐️🌟⭐️secretly gaining⭐️🌟⭐&#6503

I've finally found a feedee, although he wants me to make him fat. He wants me to do it so that it's not obvious to him, like he's got absolutely no control over his weight or how big he's getting I'm in full control. He's still going to be going to the gym to keep up his appetite and keep his broad muscular stature but I plan on covering him particularly his belly with a thick layer of padding, so that he ends up looking like an off season body builder who's really let himself go but still looks big strong and powerful (great for protecting tiny little me haha) also another thing I'll add is I'm a very submissive encourager/feeder and he's a very dominant feedee/gainer he wants me to take full control his gaining and we both think that going slow and steady with the gains he wants me to do it kind of secretly like he knows he's gonna get fatter but I'm not outright stuffing him to bursting I have thought about appetite stimulants and weight gain powder? What are people's thoughts on that and how should I use them? It's completely upto me how big I make him just as long as I don't seem like a feeder

So how could I go about making him fatter without acting like a feeder?
What are your thoughts on weight gain powder and appetite stimulants and how should I use them?
And is there anyway I can be kind of submissively dominant? I think being any kind of dominant would take a lot because I'm lacking in a lot of confidence but I want to do this for him!

Please let me know what your thoughts are

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
7 years