Blackmail fantasy?

Firelion:
Blackmail fantasies are one of my top 5 favorites.

For me, I usually fantasize about meeting an extreme feeder online (although I'm not aware of how far his desires go at the time) and agreeing to be his feedee.

We have lots of fat sexy talk and that gives him tons of evidence of my fetish and obsession, so he uses that to force me to gain weight.

At first I'm too terrified about anyone discovering my fetish, so I comply a little bit, fighting I can explain it as stress gain or something, but in my haze of fear at being discovered accidentally gain 100+ pounds and the feeder keeps going, wanting me to be at least 650.

I can't stop him or disobey him without all the stuff I sent being leaked, and at some point when I'm 500+ pounds, I realize that he has all the evidence he needs to show I wanted it and did it to myself, and there's no way out of his grasp.

Ughhh so hot.

Oh wow. That's a good one. Have you written any like that as I may try one myself. Incredibly hot.
9 months

Feeders who got fat: share your story!

I was once a slim and trim feeder wannabe. My GFs new about it over the years but we never really did anything about it. I then finally got with a girl who actually had some weight on her. Not much weight, but enough to tempt me into tempting her.

Needless to say l, over the following years she put on about 5 stone. I was in heaven, enjoying every moment. In that time though, the eating habits I'd encouraged onto her, took their toll on me. I'd gone from 10 stone to nearly 14.

I'd never really thought about me having weight in me before and it was a watershed moment for me.

We eventually split up and I lost the weight until my last partner. She wasn't a feeder, just very attentive and caring. I went from 11 stone to nearly 17 in just a few years.

By that point the feeder in me was greatly diminished, replaced by a guy who gets horny simply feeling his belly jiggle on a flight of stairs.
2 years

Correlation to feeding & cutting

Whilst there are people who certainly gain and cut, it doesn't mean there's a correlation. Most of the women I've observed over the years who have gained, haven't cut themselves.

It's a niche sub category with a niche sub category of sexual perversion.

You could argue that people who cut are less likely to gain weight as they're clearly suffering from self esteem issues so gaining weight would only exacerbate such feelings.

Whatever the matter is, it's almost impossible to draw a definitive conclusion when there is so little data to study.
3 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Yes

2. Ate myself to sleep
no
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
Yes
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
no
5. Been called a fat name in public
yes
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes
7. Been fatter than my current weight
yes
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
yes
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
No
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
no
11. Fantasized about immobility
yes
12. Ate until I threw up
yes
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
no
14. Posted nudes of myself online
No
15. Been fed online
No
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
yes
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
no
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes
19. Been called a pig
yes
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
no
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No
4 years

Holding the stories section to ransom

This is an interesting subject and something I hadn't even considered. I've got a few stories on the boil, some one and done, others that will need to be split into chapters. Will be interesting to see how the algorithms treat them.🤔🤔🤔
4 years

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

I want to be destroyed by food. Buried alive under a sea of blubber that eventually overwhelms me.

I want to be lovingly and gently fattened at first. Tricked into eating more and more until it's an unbreakable habit. Then, as I lose all control, they become much more forceful. My thoughts and feeling are pushed to the side in their quest to fatten me faster and faster. I want them to relish in my terror as I can do less and less except sit/lie there and eat. I want them to bind me to keep me stuck as the last vestiges of my mobility fade away. I want Immobility to just be the start. They'll be no choice, no reasoning and no going back. I want to know I have no choice except to lie there and be fattened to death.
4 years

Looking for a story...

Hello lovely people!

About a year ago, the was a story added called, "Click". It was about a lady who acquired the power of adding 100lbs of flab to her husband every time she clicked her fingers.

It was a wonderful story and one of my favourite but unfortunately seems to have been deleted. Any help finding this story would be greatly appreciated

smiley
5 years

Where do all the stories go?

Being a member on here for some time now I've noticed alot of people come and go. Alot of these people have wonderful, devious imaginations and gift us with prose and entertainment, specifically in the story section.

I've noticed that when people choose to leave, their stories seem to be automatically deleted, Some of the best stories I've ever read on here are no longer available to read from time to time.

I'm all for people using the site as and how they choose but it would be wonderful if their stories remained,

I'mm probably moaning about nothing but wondered what others thought of this?
7 years

Fit to fat

7 year ago i weighed about 10 stone 3 (141 lbs) and was super fit. Over the years I got lazier and lazier. I took up driving and the weight sort of crept up on me. I weigh 16 stone 8 (232 lbs) and get winded just running up the stairs in my house. As i slowly get fatter I guess i have no choice but to embrace the fat man I'm becoming. Meeting someone to help me along would be amazing!!
8 years

Female feeders out there?

skizzles:
Why is the site called Fantasy Feedr? Female feeders don't exist. Accept it.

Sounding a bit bitter there... Hope you've not had too many bad experiences. :-(

There are plenty of female feeders on this website if you're willing to put fetish talk on the back burner and get to know them as people.

Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.
8 years
123   loading