Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

honeyswamps:
Witnessing the physical limitations of extreme weight gain is my biggest turn on. Being unable to perform simple tasks because of your size highlight just how large you are.

add to that some affectionate teasing and I'm all in smiley smiley
4 years

Gay gainer?

*raises hand* abdl, padder, feedee, admirer smiley
4 years

Spreaders

STEVE4511:
There used by diaper lovers to make you use your diapers keeping your legs apart so you messin or diapers.

boundandfeed:
So, they keep you from being able to stop the flow(s)? I have never used one, but they look interesting. I was just wondering what they were like.
Are they for punishment or for play?

Well, never worn one myself, but I reckon could work for either really.
4 years

Spreaders

boundandfeed:
This is something that I do not understand, so maybe others can enlighten me. ABDL sometimes wear spreaders, what's the point in this?
Is it to force a waddle, keep legs seperated, other?

heya boundandfeed, you're right on both counts. Having something like a spreader that alters, restricts or hinders movement (the waddle) is very appealing to some abdls. How the bulk between your legs feels is a reminder that you're not just wearing shorts smiley so, also appealing. And then also how it looks is embarrassing, but in the good way that many abdl/submissives want. There's so much overlap between abdl and g/e and bdsm I could go on and on... smiley
4 years

Babygirl and daddy

BroBaFett:
i am actually into this alot i wish i had a Babygirl to call my own sometime and a feedee one that but i am not strict when most want a strict daddy

nothing wrong with an affectionate, praising daddy type smiley
5 years

Babygirl and daddy

scuba:
That's right chubbyjess, Daddy knows what's best for his baby girl. OK lets get you strapped into your feeding chair. Now we need to feed baby girl all these 49 cup cakes and ice cream, so baby girl can be his ballooned up little princess.

totally awesome
5 years

Babygirl and daddy

really liking this thread smiley glad to not be the only one that gets the connection between being fed, being fat, feeling helpless and controlled, and abdl smiley
5 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Lionslunch:
Hello! I just made an account recently but i�m a longtime lurker. Still more of a fantasy than anything at the moment but i�m a bi male FA/feeder.
welcome aboard Mr Lion smiley
5 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

giantjay:
Went to see the doctor yesterday...

Sorry to hear you had that experience Mr Jay smiley
6 years
12   loading