F feeder seeks m feedee to relocate

I'm Seeking a male feedee 300+lbs. I'm a single feedeer. I have a home and a jeep. I'm seeking someone that could potentially and eventually move in with me. To gain til their over 500+lbs.
2 years

Female feeder seeking male feedee

Hi I'm a single feeder 40 y/o no kids. I rent a home and have a jeep. I'm seeking a live in feedee. Must have job or ssi check. Be over 25 and be over 375lbs. SSBHM preferred. I live in Memphis,Tn
4 years

Iso feedee to gain and eventually relocate to me

Looking for a male feedee only.that wants to become a ssbhm over 500lbs and eventually immobile. Must be willing to relocate to Memphis,Tn. I could help you get a job. Serious feedees that are willing to text. sorry no kik.
7 years

F feeder iso m feedee to gain and relocate to tn

Looking for a male feedee only.that wants to become a ssbhm over 500lbs and eventually immobile. Must be willing to relocate to Memphis,Tn. You could stay with me and I could help you get a job. Serious feedees that are willing to text. sorry no kik.
7 years

F feeder iso m feedee to gain and relocate to tn

Looking for a male feedee only.that wants to become a ssbhm over 500lbs. Must be willing to relocate to Memphis,Tn. You could stay with me and I could help you get a job. Serious feedees that are willing to text. sorry no kik.
7 years

Iso m feedee to become ssbhm

Looking for a male feedee only.that wants to become a ssbhm over 500lbs. Must be willing to relocate to Memphis,Tn. You could stay with me and I could help you get a job. Serious feedees that are willing to text. sorry no kik.
7 years

Iso m feedee to relocate to memphis,tn

I am seeking a male feedee only no mutual gainers. Who wants to seriously gain to and above 500 lbs. Gaining takes time and commitment so I am am seeking a serious ltr. I have a place you can stay with me. I will help you get a job.
8 years

F feeder iso bhm feedee to gain and relocate to tn

I seek a male bhm feedee who really want to get over 500lbs. I'm dedicated to helping you gain and that takes a ltr. I can't move to you. I'm in a big city in Memphis, Tn. Must be able to relocate. Be serious about gaining. No Fa's, feeders, or mutual gainers plz.
8 years