Activity and weight gain.

Well first, its good to have an active life, even if it can be hectic at times. As far as gaining goes, everyone plateaus at some point, your body just adjusts to the influx of calories. To break out of a plateau try to focus less on the scale and more on enjoying your meals and snacks. The happier you are the more fat you'll pack on, I don't know what the correlation is but it works. Having the right mindset is everything. One of the reasons feeders become feedees is because they get comfortable & content around food, their bodies just go into gaining mode when you're in that mindset.
1 year

Can't watch videos

Galaxy S9 as well
4 years

Can't watch videos

I'm on Chrome with Android
4 years

Can't watch videos

Hi, I can seem to watch any videos, the page opens but no video displays. I can see comments and the run time but no vid. These aren't premium vids either. Any idea?
4 years

Side roll veins

Yeah it's normal. Remember, you a literally stretching your skin out from the inside.
8 years

Sites setup

I have posted a few stories on this site and I have to say the software is completely frustrating. The limit of 10k characters drives me nuts. Also I write my stuff in word before posting and whenever I transfer it the spacing gets all messed up causing me to have to re-edit everything.

I would love it if we could post our stories as pdf files.

I currently have a long mutual gain story posted on deviantart but with the frustrations of this site its not worth putting it up here.

You can go check out all my stories here. fattony20.deviantart. com
9 years

Does 'engorge' work?

Lily have you thought about trying heavy cream. A few girls have gained fast by adding it to food and drinking it mixed with chocolate syrup.
11 years