Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey y'all, long time lurker, first time poster. Usually just come to this site for the stories section, but figured I could also use a space where I could feel talk about this part of my life with others in the community. Not a gainer myself (and don't really want to be), but I'm interested in exploring more feeder tendencies.
3 years

Communists and other leftists ?

curiousv:
Whenever I'm bored I'll just open up this thread and laugh at how strong the ideological echo chambers in many commenters' heads are.

I've never seen one single intelligent comment here. All of them are just tribal signaling. Everyone wants to feel superior, and seemingly didn't chose their side out of some rational evaluation, but on how easy to feel superior by bashing the other side.

Bud, what do you think you're doing with this comment?
4 years

Communists and other leftists ?

Super left-leaning anarchist over here! We're only as strong as our most vulnerable comrades, and it's our responsibility (and necessity, really) to take care of each other.

(Also, yeah, fuck Mitch McConnell.)
4 years

Any asexuals here?

hime:
grey ace in WA 😛

baconrack:
ditto to all of this!

Better make that three...
5 years

Friend lost weight but still has a belly

It's honestly one of my favorite looks. Not quite big, but not as small as she used to be. Someone who clearly enjoys their meals.
6 years