Establishing limits / boundaries

from my experience as an encourager a lot of people fantasize about being immobile but the majority would not consider going there IRL .. it's just something they want for role play. I think many are turned on by the physical limitation of being that big (being stuck, being too big to fit in/through stuff, not being able to pick up something off the floor, etc..) but not the actual health risks associated with morbid obesity (there are exceptions of course).
As a feeder you do have the right to discuss limits with your feedee if you are in a committed relationship since you both will have to live the through the consequences of your decision. And I totally agree immobility could be a sexy fantasy for role play but in real life it would be a deal breaker for me.
12 months

Break

that's okay a break is necessary from most things, even more necessary when it comes to kink.you should definitely take a break to keep the passion alive or even stop if it doesn't feel like fun anymore
1 year

Something interesting happened with chat gpt

AI gets its information from internet databases .. a AE.. social norms apply, so go figure 💁
1 year

Why am i scared of fat talk?

I think it depends on the person, don't try to fit your kink into molds that were made by other people, if something doesn't sit right with you, don't do it... some people get off on the idea that fat is this thing that makes them vulnerable and they get turned on by the "humiliation" of it. For some it is a sign of power and taking more space and like to be worshipped for it. While others are more attracted to the softness and and the sex appeal of a curvier rounder fuller body.
so of course these three people will require different kind of foreplay and lexicon to turn them on.. fat kink is not just one note, there are many layers to it.
1 year

Who here started as feeder/fa and turned a 100% feedee?

Redbaron200:
Hi, it decently happend to me. When I joined the site I was a feeder looking to loose weight. One day I as cheating in a group chat and someone teased me about my remaining fat. That was decently the swich moment. So I started doing occasional stuffing that became common qirh time and ended up gaining a lot of weight hahaha.

hehe .. all it took was teasing you about your blubber .. that's awsome 🤣🤣🤣
how is it going then, any regrets so far?
1 year

Any accidental gainers on?

AaronM:
Around 15 years ago I injured my back and now it causes me tremendous pain to move around in any way.

The stress, ridiculous levels of pain and sudden sedentary life I now lead produced around 60lbs of visceral lard. I don't even look fat....more like very full.

I'm totally not a gainer and my body is far too weak to hold all this weight. I hate my new self, tremendously regret my avoidable injury and feel like every particle of my being is rotting like a zombie due to nerve pain.

Not exactly a happy story, but well...there we are....

I am so sorry about what happened, and that you hated what it did to your body...but you know that weight loss is 90% about diet.. it might take longer but it is possible especially when combined with low impact cardio on the good days when you don't feel as bad (might help with the rotten zombie thing) ... I believe it is possible if you did small adjustments to your diet.
Obviously I know this is your life/body, and you know it better than anybody, so I am not here trying to be condescending.. I understand it's very difficult... I am just trying to give you a little encouraging push, maybe that will help.
Get well soon.
1 year

Who here started as feeder/fa and turned a 100% feedee?

I know it's quite common, I am just fascinated by that process and how it happens.
is there a specific incidence that triggers the switch or does it happen over time?
are there signes? is it easy to accept and adapt to the new lifestyle?
is the feeder/FA phase just a form a projection of what will eventually happen?
1 year

How recommendable would it be to take contraceptives for women to enlarge the breasts?

Danieeelo:
How advisable would it be to take contraceptives to enlarge the breasts?

I think you'd have more luck using topical estrogen cream.. but it doesn't come without risk:

This 50-year-old gentleman had developed some unusual symptoms gradually over several years: reduced libido, smaller testicles, breast growth. When tested, his testosterone levels were low. It turned out that the embalming fluid he was using (without gloves) contained estrogenic compounds that were being absorbed through his skin. They were disrupting his hormonal balance. This was published in The New England Journal of Medicine, April 14, 1988.

so only use it if you have a feminisation kink, which some people do have
1 year

Too heavy for traditional intimacy?

it's quite common, some guys even find it to be a turn on .. there are other ways to satisfy a lady using your hands or your tongue (good thing fat boys are so good at eating) .. a lot of guys also turn into "receiving" and prostate stimulation .. even those who are straight .. a lot of them are into pegging
1 year

The fatter i get, the more feminine i feel

Gaining is a good way to explore femininity and gender roles .. but don't feel pressured to define yourself as trans (not that it's a bad thing at all) .. there is an entire world out there where you can just identify as gender queer or gender non-binary .. so unless you're absolutely sure that you're trans, make sure you take your time to discover yourself and explore different aspect of your gender.
Just remember that you can be male, female or somewhere in between or even outside both genders ..
2 years
12345   loading