Why does every feature i see added to this site always make it worse

Quick response from a mostly-mobile user: My main gripe with the stories on mobile is that I can no longer read the descriptions, see how many chapters a story has, or even read the basic tags for gender, sexuality and general content without clicking the 'more' option. I know it seems like a small thing, but it does make it incredibly less mobile-friendly in my perspective.

Just from a feedback standpoint. I understand the knee-jerk reaction will always be 'change bad', but I think I can speak for most people that when going to the stories page, the image to accompany the story tells you the absolute least about the story itself (especially when more than half don't even have images added, and 99.9% of the time when there is a picture it's just a naked fat tummy- not complaining, just acknowledging that there is a user image gallery already with plenty of that) while the description, categories and chapters should really be what is on display for the most part.

It would be really cool if in any future redesigns, those aspects were taken into account. That's just my two cents.
5 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Reposting because I'm always interested in new RP partners and have updated some things. Using the old RP form from male_indulgence (a now-dead LJ community) because it's super helpful.

Contact Information
Name: ChubRub
Time-Zone: PST

Orientation: M/M (No female characters)

Style
Preferred Location: Discord or a forum we create are both my preferred options. I extremely dislike kik.
Rp-Type: Plot/Character Development oriented, willing and able to RP smut if you are, but also just as willing to time skip by those scenes.
Duration: Long-term RPs are my favorite.
Style(ex.Script/Novel/Dialogue-*Action*): Third person past or present tense.

Peeves
Poor Grammar/Spelling: Occasional typos are fine, obviously.
Loooong Breaks w/ No Warning: Life happens, but if you find yourself busy for a few days, shooting me a message saying that's gonna be a thing would be really nice so I don't worry that I've done something you didn't like. Oh, and it would be great if you didn't randomly block and unblock me based on when you feel like RPing (that's my most recent experience, and that really sucked).

Things you love in RP
Believable characters.
Believable weight gain, though I don't mind it becoming a little over-the-top fast, 200 pounds overnight bores me.
Consistency in the world.

Things you hate in RP
Lack of characterization in favor of 'getting to the chase'. I roleplay to play characters, not just to get off. I know that's weird, that's why I post this big block of text, so I can maybe find others who feel the same way. smiley
RPs that aren't going anywhere.
Typical 'uke'/'seme' male characters. (I don't mind one being more feminine or anything like that, but they still have to be characters first)
Short replies.
Replies that don't go anywhere. As in: Your character is standing there, reacts to what my character did in the previous response, but does nothing else.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Yes, but even moreso the idea of someone barely mobile being forced up and waddling.
Inflation: No.
Stuffing: Yes, but only as part of the WG arc.
Blue-berry inflation: No.
Scat/water-sports: Nope.
Gas: Only as it ties into humiliation. I don't so much go for when a character is happy/doesn't mind it. I more enjoy when they try to hold it in until they can't and then embarrass themselves, or if they can't hold it in at all and hate it.

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:
Humiliation is a huge one for me that I don't get to RP often. Whether our characters agree to it beforehand or not, as long as we agree to it OOC I'm down. It's fantasy, after all.

Physical difficulties on account of size, characters who are noticeably out of shape. Huffing and puffing. Not so into the actual health effects, though. Just the fun ones.

Corruption. I love seeing one person fattening up another secretly until they are fat and slutty. Especially if the person is in-shape and chaste to start with and starts giving in to temptation.

Size difference. I like mutual gaining, too, but I really enjoy the idea of someone in-shape with someone very much not.

Obviously all of the ones above are optional. If you aren't into them, we don't have to do them. I'm super flexible. As long as someone is getting fat, I'm usually on board 100%.

Beyond that, I have a few other kinks and things that I enjoy so you can hit me up if you're curious. I'm sorry this was so huge, I'm just excited for the opportunity to meet some like-minded RPers.

Thank you!
5 years

Links to stories thru member profiles story link broken

I'll be real, I totally forgot that fantasyfeeder had opened up it's search functions a few months back. XD I'm frequent enough that I usually just browse the page of stories that were posted from the last time I was here. That is a huge help, thanks for the reminder there!

But yeah, it would be much easier, specifically on my phone where copying and pasting words is an ordeal upon itself... And the vanity. smiley
6 years

This literally just happened:
Author: "This is the second part of my other story"
Me, sadly, backing out of a story I would have liked to read: Welp. Too bad I'll never be able to find the first part.
6 years

It is incredibly frustrating to have several writers you want to follow, or even just have a collection of their works bookmarked, and you can't anymore. I feel like this is a pretty big oversight to leave broken for months, can we hear back from someone who might know a little more about what's happening, at least?
6 years

Yup. Confirmed here, too. On my phone and computer (firefox).
6 years

Question regarding chapter size

Sorry if this question has been answered, I tried my best to check all stickied posts.

Could someone tell me the exact character limit for chapter sizes? I tend to go into great detail and want my chapters to flow more naturally instead of cutting them up and trying to make them fit after they've been written.

Thank you! smiley
6 years

Any other lesbians on here?

Bisexual here, but I doubt I'd use this account for dating because the stories are dark fantasy stuff and I'd be super embarrassed having a potential partner read any of them and maybe assume how I act based on those.
7 years

Club butterfat- feedback and help

I loved the story at first, but after the pronoun switch I stopped. That's TOTALLY personal preference though and not at all criticism. It's definitely not something you should change. There are tons of people who are still totally into it.

That said, I have a suggestion that might help? I'm writing a story that's actually partially inspired by yours in some ways, and other stories I've read, and one of the things I've done is think about what I personally find hot during *ahem* intimate alone-time and then engineer a way that my dom character would force that onto the sub.

Your characters are all super rich and powerful. They probably all have different things to turn them on. Would they take turns with Stephanie? Would one of them want to see her try to work out? Would one want to treat her like a goddess? (probably not, given the story, but just brainstorming). Swimming? Going out in public and being humiliated? Breaking furniture? Teasing her because of the size of her genitals? Making her wear bras? Making her wear nothing? What sort of fantasies would each of the club attendants have, inspired by your own? If each character had one thing they liked that you could act on, then it wouldn't be repetitive because each club member would have her doing different things.

As far as 'finishing' the story, that is something that would be harder to help with. It depends what you think a good end would be. Police finding Stephanie and the rest and bringing them back to real life? Stephanie being immobile and realizing she's never going to have a chance to leave? Her being auctioned off? You get to decide where in the story things are 'done'. smiley

I hope I helped a little bit. c: It's really a great story, and I know a ton of people would love for you to continue.
7 years

How to make notifications go away?

I know it's something small, but I'm just a bit obsessive and my notifications for likes and views are not going away. I click the link and see, both the icon and the numbers, and I even have tried going to the profiles of the people who have done the liking/viewing.

I know they go away, because they have before. I just don't know what I did to trigger that. XD
7 years
12   loading