Want to be teased and forced to eat

piggypiggirl:
I want someone to add me on snapchat or kik and tease me/encourage me to eat. I love being reminded that I'm livestock and a *** to use and abuse. Dm me? I like Dominant men.

Thomasvdk:
I would love to tease this fat piggy and encourage you to force yourself to grow even bigger then ever so you will outgrow your clothing!

do you have kik or snapchat? :wink:
2 years

Feeder looking for female feedee pig

i would love to talk with you over kik or snapchat smiley
3 years

Want to be teased and forced to eat

I want someone to add me on snapchat or kik and tease me/encourage me to eat. I love being reminded that I'm livestock and a *** to use and abuse. Dm me? I like Dominant men.
3 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Hi! Feel free to message me on Kik at piggypigirl. I love being dominated and playing the submissive role of a feedee, and my favourite fantasies include bondage, lactation, breeding and force feeding. My hard no's are death, scat, and watersports.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

message me on here if you'd like to roleplay something like this, i'd love to play the pig role.
3 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have a lot of different kinks and fantasies but the biggest one at the moment is basically it's own novel XD

it includes me being kidnapped either on the street or by a coworker, and tied up in their basement. They have me in a bed strapped down naked with breast bondage that's not tight enough to discolor my breasts but enough to make them seem bigger and perkier. And then they'd force feed me either through a machine or hand feeding until I'm chubby enough for them to jiggle my belly around, maybe around 250lbs? Then, they'd invite potential "buyers" over and see who places the highest bid for me to become their slave after they test me out a little which might include a stuffing session or two smiley
6 years

Cow fantasies?

I have a lot of fantasies of being kidnapped and kept as someone's pet Hucow after inducing lactation with some kind of drug as the idea of ACTUALLY giving birth is kind of freaky for me x_x the concept of a big round belly and giant tits while on all fours is hot as heck, but when the time comes to deliver a baby I'm folding XD
Anyone up for RPing a kidnapped hucow fantasy? I really like the idea of breast (or udder hehe) bondage more than I should XD
6 years