Curious

I don't mean to plug my own stuff, but I made this video a little while ago to show how I do it. Generally I go for realism over size (this video is not too much bigger), but that's only because I'm limited by what I have. If I had the equipment I'd do this process but way bigger.

I hope this helps!
3 years

Silicone/caulk to pad?

Glad you're enjoying it! I agree, it was fun before but adding the real weight and shape to it made it so much better.
3 years

Silicone/caulk to pad?

I have it in ziplock bags to keep it airtight, so it's never fully dried and is still very moldable. If there's a technique I guess it's just getting it in the right size bags. I have a two gallon bag (not completely full) for the front and two quart bags for the sides. Just add it slowly so you can get a feel for how it will set.

With the two gallon bag I do have to fairly consistently 'massage' it so that it doesn't all sag to the bottom.

Hope this helps! I've tried a few things and I really like using caulk.
3 years

Thinking of getting fat while being quarantined

A few of us have gotten together on this Discord to talk about this sort of thing. Give advice and support and just hang out. Come on over!

discord.gg/9TRXFkq
4 years

Quarantine gain

Come check us out on this Discord Server! It's all about gaining weight during this thing.

discord.gg/9TRXFkq
4 years

Isolation community gaining experiment/opportunity?

My apologies! Here's a link that will not expire.

discord.gg/9TRXFkq
4 years

Here's a link for a Discord if you're interested. Invite anybody! Even if they're not interested in gaining right now.

discord.gg/Kj2RhA
4 years

Would anybody be interested in forming a Discord or group chat or something to get a group of us gaining weight together?

I tried gaining once but after about ten pounds I realized it wasn't fun alone, but I was thinking about the next few weeks (or more, at least here in the US), and I thought it's a good enough opportunity to go for it again. It's all a good excuse to kick back and eat, and then go back to life as normal when it's done.

I thought it would be fun to get a community of us together to share meals, gains, etc, but also just to hang out online and get to know some cool new people. Might be particularly fun for anybody who has always been on the fence about gaining to try a couple of pounds in a safe place before things go back to normal.

Just gauging interest before I organize anything or go do my shopping :-)
4 years

Wanting to learn how to do padding

Here's a quick "how to" video I made. Mostly I like going for realism more than size, but the process can work for both.

youtube.com/watch
4 years

When did you first start padding?

Because this is such a deeply personal act, I can't see myself doing it with another person. But I think it would be so fun to mess around with another padded person, admiring how big we look...kind of like the padding equivalent of mutual gaining, if that makes sense haha.

I love that this section of the forum is taking off! In my experience, people who put pillows under their shirts are the best people.

Your post made me think of something fun I've done in the past with another member of this site. We'd sort of role play about eating and getting fat, and then send pictures as the fat suits got bigger and bigger. It was a really fun way to mutually gain with somebody over the course of just one evening.
4 years
12345   loading