Holidays

I can do that for you
2 years

Maturity clothes for big bellies??

I got to the point of late due to Lockdown eating that the jeans fit everywhere except across the ever rounding belly. Try some on. You might enjoy the fit. Belly support as one expands seems to encourage more expanding. Lol
3 years

Longest stuffing

Long weekend....
3 years

Maturity clothes for big bellies??

I was having a hell of a time getting jeans to properly fit. Especially with another 25 or so pounds right in the belly. A feeder friend made the comment about trying materity jeans. I bought a pair and now love how they work with even a very bloated and stuffed belly. Anyone else gone to this solution??
3 years

I wanna be forcefed till i pop and am 20lbs heavier

I have eaten 28.9 pounds of food over a period of hours. My belly is very round and tight. I can for see waddling for a few days while holding my aching belly in support
6 years

Maternity pants for weight gain...

I have underwear that go under my belly and maternity trousers that expand with my binge belly. Leggings work well when gaining.
6 years

Tips for an all day stuffing

I tend to binge graze...takes a bit longer for the belly to show it but by the end of a 12 hour graze I am bloated enough to show and by the last push can expand to a beach ball belly. Rub, Pat and massage so you always have room
6 years

Audible belly noises

Currently being saranaded by a belly stuffed with Mexican food. It's loud and makes louder noises as it digests!!!
6 years

How big is your belly ?

68% so a large round full belly
6 years
12   loading