Survey

Hey so I'm doing a survey about food for my stats class you guys should full it out
forms.gle/3oRFivgpwXg97Cmi9
4 years

Good places to meet women without sounding like a huge creep

So I've been trying to meet people on here for the last couple of years and I felt like I haven't met anyone really, I mean I have the occasional nice person that runs by and hangs out with me, or wants to be fed but I want more then just being a source of someone's food, although it's sexy there's no real substance. Does anyone know of any good places to meet people who would like a serious romantic relationship? #ive tried tinder an bumble but most people get uncomfortable after finding out I have this fetish.
4 years

Male feeder looking for female feedee

Hoping to find something local but if not my Kik is mrequine710
4 years

Meet up in charlotte

Yoooo you guys, wanna meet near, Charlotte I need people to hang withhh
5 years

Looking for a nice feedee gf

Hey you guys I am interested in meeting a feedee I am willing to pay a moderate sum of money for them to eat and give them lots of encouragement and affection if that is something you would like hit me up on Kik mrequine710 or message me on here
5 years

Meet up in charlotte

Yoooooooo would anyone be interested in meeting up and possibly getting fed in Charlotte NC if you are hit me up through here or text my Kik mrequine710
5 years

Looking for a nice feedee gf

Hey you guys I hope this won't come off too strong but I would be very interested in meeting a sub feedee gf if you would be interested contact me on here or my Kik mrequine710
5 years

Hallo there

I'm a feeder looking for a feedee gf if you live in NC hit me up if you don't then still hit me up anyway that's how I rolleee
5 years
12   loading