Next level padding - saline infusions

Vcastangel:
I do them all the time. Look at my pics, I love the big belly/ pregnancy look.

We love it. ๐Ÿคฐ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
1 year

Looking for someone who can look pregnant

Vcastangel:
Maybe me?
definitely you. .smiley
1 year

What is your starting weight in 2022? (check back 12/31/22 to see how much youโ€™ve gained)

BouttoBurst:
I gained a ridiculous amount of weight last year intentionally... I am at around 414 right now. I hope to get to 500. It would be amazing to add at least another 12 in to my belly!

You are missed.
2 years

At what weight do you feel fat?

BouttoBurst:
I'm 5'3" and around 195, and sometimes I still don't feel fat. Other times, I feel heavy and obese. A lot of it has to do with how much food is in my belly. I think I'll finally feel fat enough when I have a distended gut that is too big for a lot of everyday things, like small cars and restaurant booths.

The day that itโ€™s sssoooo massive even when your empty is gonna be that day, when it enters the room before you, when your sense of size is off and you inadvertently bump into things that you didnโ€™t in the past. smiley
2 years

At what weight do you feel fat?

BouttoBurst:
I'm 5'3" and around 195, and sometimes I still don't feel fat. Other times, I feel heavy and obese. A lot of it has to do with how much food is in my belly. I think I'll finally feel fat enough when I have a distended gut that is too big for a lot of everyday things, like small cars and restaurant booths.

Itโ€™s almost like it will enter the room before you do, bump Into things without even realizing it,
2 years

How full is "too full"?

BouttoBurst:
Everyone has different limits. If you truly feel uncomfortable at a certain point, regardless of how little or much it is, then stop. Hurting yourself will discourage you from doing it again. It's not for everyone, but I found that bloating with fluids like soda has stretched my belly out over the years and increased my capacity, without being super heavy and taking a day or two to digest. Also, small increments can be helpful. Eat or drink a little, stand up and stretch, massage your belly, and then take a few more bites or sips. Even as a fat person with a big appetite, I Pace myself. I find I get more food in that way anyway!

Good logical advice.
2 years

Is stuffing when hungry better?

BouttoBurst:
I find I like to be hungry before stuffing, but I have to careful to pace myself, taking breaks to walk around or rub my gut. If stretch my belly slowly, I can put away much more than if I wolf my food down.

Jawbreaker1:
Gotta think tactfully. ๐Ÿ‘

BouttoBurst:
That's right! Stuffing, I have learned, takes planning.

And if you plan well, your belly will get larger, and your expanded capacity will allow you to consume more and more., Rev you up for one really huge stuffing where you can max out and really feel how tight your tummy can get, how much you can stretch your skin, how distended you become.
2 years

Is stuffing when hungry better?

BouttoBurst:
I find I like to be hungry before stuffing, but I have to careful to pace myself, taking breaks to walk around or rub my gut. If stretch my belly slowly, I can put away much more than if I wolf my food down.

Gotta think tactfully. ๐Ÿ‘
2 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

BouttoBurst:
My belly is too fat to fit in my jeans, so I have to wear them under. Of course, then I can't even see the button because it disappears under my gut!

Jawbreaker1:
Hmm ๐Ÿ˜, #bigbloatedgutproblems

BouttoBurst:
The struggle is definitely real!

I canโ€™t imagine it being anything less then a tug of war between your hands and that massive balloon gut. smiley
2 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

BouttoBurst:
My belly is too fat to fit in my jeans, so I have to wear them under. Of course, then I can't even see the button because it disappears under my gut!

Hmm ๐Ÿ˜, #bigbloatedgutproblems
2 years
12   loading