What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

AskDrFeeder:
For me it's when a woman has always wanted to eat a lot and get fat but is afraid to. Then she meets a feeder who helps her overcome her fears and start gaining. Then she finds she LOVES it and gets FAT.

Oof, this!
3 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

John Goodman in a lot of things but mostly in 10 Cloverfield lane ❤️
3 months

Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

I think a big round belly on a man is really hot, especially when the rest of their body is slimmer. The ball shape turns me on somehow, I can't explain it further 😇
4 months

Feederism games

Fat people (male or female) stuff their huge bodies into a normal sized, plastic chair. After the signal they have to stand up and waddle around, the chair will be stuck on their fat assess. The one who drags the chair around the longest, wins a freezer full of ice-cream.
4 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

Dutch Bbw:
I don't really have a choice. I put pants on over my belly but since I'm very firm and ball-shaped the pants just fold under by themselves while I waddle. And thus accentuate my belly.

Biglunch:
What’s wrong with that smiley

Nothing at all. Just stating a fact smiley
5 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Dutch Bbw:
Colleagues tapping my belly saying that I have been hungry again. I'm acting like semi-ashamed but fuck is it hot

Ferro1986:
How fat do I have to get for this to start happening to me?

I don't know, may depend on your colleagues as well smiley looking at your picture I would say your tapworthy
5 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Colleagues tapping my belly saying that I have been hungry again. I'm acting like semi-ashamed but fuck is it hot
5 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

I don't really have a choice. I put pants on over my belly but since I'm very firm and ball-shaped the pants just fold under by themselves while I waddle. And thus accentuate my belly.
5 months

Belly coverage quiz - love to know what you see when you look down

Boobs hanging to the side and a big round beach ball belly
6 months
1234   loading