Swallow a stick of butter - difficult?

I imagine it would depend on the temperature of the butter. If it's too cold you could choke on it!
1 year

King-size homer

Yes! I was so jealous of Homer.
1 year

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Lately I've been getting 2 Whoppers, large fries or chicken fries, and a large vanilla shake.
1 year

Bigger you get

Leptin resistance also can happen as we gain weight. Leptin is essentially responsible for giving us the message when we've had enough to eat. When it isn't working properly, we don't get that message.
1 year

As someone who is only 5'5/166cm how heavy do i have be to reach the point of no return?

Ullthrox:
Since I'm short compared to others it'd be at a lighter weight than everyone else I assume. I want to know an estimate so I can judge when to potentially stop but this honestly might backfire and become a goal.

I'm about your height, just slightly taller and I'm about 195 now. I'm not sure where the point of no return is, but I'm getting there. Maybe you should aim for about 200 for now!
2 years

As someone who is only 5'5/166cm how heavy do i have be to reach the point of no return?

Ullthrox:
Since I'm short compared to others it'd be at a lighter weight than everyone else I assume. I want to know an estimate so I can judge when to potentially stop but this honestly might backfire and become a goal.

I'm about your height, just slightly taller and I'm about 195 now. I'm not sure where the point of no return is, but I'm getting there. Maybe you should aim for about 200 for now!
2 years

Loves write to me i'm very hungry and i want to take a few kg

GiuliaVogliaDiMc:
loves write to me I'm very hungry and I want to take a few kg

Sus? Lol
2 years

Bmi. what's yours?

30 😁😁😁
2 years

Netflix shows

TheCheezWhizard:
San Junipero is possibly my all-time favorite episode of any TV show.

Oh same. I wish they still made Black Mirror.
2 years
12345   loading