Do chubby guys just refuse to put themselves out there due to insecurity?

Ditzy:
Just something I never really thought about but I would say you are right.
There are women that get very little views too so you aren't alone there.
Its not a competition and how many views you get really doesn't mean much and it deff doesn't show what kind of man you are.
I have met lots of really nice men on here over the years.
Met a lot of pushy needy ones too. LOLOL

All good points. It really is what it is with FF I think, like you said, if you’re worried about how much traction or views you’re getting, you’re probably here for the wrong reasons
2 years

Do chubby guys just refuse to put themselves out there due to insecurity?

Ditzy:
I think maybe its because the guys hardly ever post a full pic face at all.
Lots of the ladies do so maybe thats why girls get more views or likes.
Just a thought.

I dunno, I feel like I show a lot of myself and try to be as interactive around here and I get no traffic on my profile. It sucks. I genuinely think it’s due to over saturation. There’s just. Way more available men who’re apart of the feederism community than available women, and I’m just not a constantly message everyone kind of person which seems to be a majority of men’s tactics around sites like this
2 years

How to let yourself go?

Ditzy:
John the OP is 18 and has no experience in the matter and maybe confused as to exactly what he wants. Maybe lighten up a little and help the kid to understand what he really wants or doesn't want.
He was asking questions and thats always where learning starts.

John Smith:
Who hurt you today? XD

She’s just genuinely trying to give advice bud. Crying while laughing emoji 🙄
2 years

Anyone switch from feeder to feedee?

It seems like it happens to a lot of male feeders, myself included. I was a swimmer in highschool and was in very good shape, now I’m one hundred pounds heavier and considering gaining more, I’d be lying if the majority of it wasn’t intentional. I think that’s the nature of having this kink, especially if there’s no outlet for it overtime, but I think it mostly boils down to me just being a fat fetishist/elitist. I just love the idea of weight gain so much to the point that I can find myself enjoying being on the receiving end of the weight gain just as much as the feeder end as well. I’m not sure of anything though when it comes to this fetish, it still seems more complicated than that
3 years

Domiant uk feeder, looking of a serious feedee

I’m 19 stone and love to be encouraged 👋
4 years

Looking for cute bhm to talk to

Hey there! Chubby guy from Illinois! smiley
5 years

Stretch marks on male guts

For me, I got all mine after I went from putting on 5 pounds a month too 15-20. Yeah it wouldn’t sustain but in that time, my skin couldn’t keep up with the fat I was accumulating and it started to stretch and scar in the process trying to accommodate. So in my own personal experience the only advise I can give is too step up and dedicate 2 months to just stuffing day in, day out
5 years

I can't stop

Bigfatbellyfan:
More on this romp with the Gelato Princess?

TheWhipHand:
She's a total feedee. I went to the shop to get some gelato (the excuse). She was there, even more plump than before, and wearing an obviously right shirt and not even trying a bit to hide her plump tummy. I took her to dinner after her shift, at which point I ordered a customary amount of food for fattening. After eating a lot, she fake complained she was "getting so fat", to which I said "So what you're saying is you need some more dessert."
I drove her around, bought her some dessert, made her eat it, and praised her for being such a good little pig. Generally I don't care much for the whole pig thing, but she did.
It was fun to play with her.

As for the prof, I genuinely wanted to fatten him when I saw him- it's almost like a switch. I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic.

DEFINITELY want to hear more about the gelato gal. Stick with that pig. She sounds like she has amazing potential
5 years

Looking for dedicated online feeders for lonely university feedee

Hey! Im absolutely interested! Check my profile. If you feel the same, message me!
6 years
12   loading