Fake profile

Dragonfly:
Lol, it's so strange to me that they think anyone will fall for this stuff. It's such a bizarrely and poorly written message. Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully they'll get taken care of soon.

It's written like that so that the scammers don't have to waste time with not-completely-brain-dead people
6 years

What is the sexiest food in the world

Donuts. They're like the best of all stuffing foods combined, messy enough to make you feel like a pig but not so messy you stain your shirt, just small enough that you can stuff with them but big enough they fill you, super fattening, so much variation it doesn't get repetitive, they taste really good, it's inconspicuous if you buy dozen at a time, they're cheap too.
6 years

Co-stuffing

BigGirlsDontCry:
A have a lover/hook-up who has always given great pleasure from stuffing me and fucking me. He's the one who introduced me to stuffing in the first place (though I was no stranger in that department when it came to feeding/stuffing myself prior!)

He's like a pencil and not only would I like to see him fatten a bit (more than a bit!?), I would like to get him to let me stuff him, too. He's very much into a fantasy of the super skinny guy fucking a fat woman who (he thinks) he's made that way by stuffing her.

Any guys who made the switch going from exclusive feeder giving in to their inner desire to be fed and fattened and letting another stuff you have any insights into how might achieve this?

I used to be a scrawny hardcore feeder but after a while after one of my ex girlfriend told me how fun and arousing it was to be fat, gain weight, and be fed I tried it - and gained about 25 pounds, and after that I was hooked. Fat really is fun to play with and have. seeing the numbers go up on the scale is the best feeling ever, plus you can't go wrong being able to eat all the food you want and not be guilty. Moral of the story, keep being persuasive, tell how nice it would be and stuff I guess.
6 years

Best high calorie deals

jrm:
Gaining weight can be expensive in a lot of ways. I thought it might be helpful to have a forum to pass along great deals we come across to either load up on calories, or perhaps other ways to save while "living larger". Best deal I've come across for a delicious calorie bomb dessert is a Sonic ice cream shake, which you can get 1/2 price after 8 PM. Basically 2000 calories for $3. Feel free to pass along what you find.

eats:
Sonic shakes are a good deal. Right now, Wawa has 2 family pack Tastykake family packs for $5. If you get the krimpets, it's almost 3000 calories!

Nutty bars right now are super fattening. No only are they small and light with little sugar, they come 330 calories a bar with 12 in the box. I easily put down a whole box of these in an afternoon.
I could probably do three boxes in a day
6 years

Desire to gain 150 pounds but worried about diabetes

embsmu:
Theres no way of knowing for sure, but your chances of developing health problems are very likely to increase. Some people are healthy at any weight, others can develop concerns for being slightly overweight. You can reduce your potential heath problems by HOW you gain the weight. Eating McDonalds three times a day will pack on the fat, but also the cholesterol.

I'd say your best bet is to look at the health problems of older family members, especially overweight ones. That'll probably give you an idea of what to watch out for.

Also, note that a dramatic weight gain like that will likely be permanent, so make sure you aren't doing it JUST for your boyfriend.

Rayne:
I have to disagree on one thing you said. Mc donalds won't necessarily pack on the weight. The food doesn't contain that many calories. A full roast dinner or a pizza most likely contain twice as many calories.
The problem with fast food is that they're packed with msg and sugar. Addictive stuff that is literal poison. They WILL give you health problems.
Cholesterol is actually very good for your body. It transports many important things through your blood and protects your blood vessels. Carbs however damage your arteries. And when arteries get damages, cholesterol needs to come in to repair the damage like a bandaid, That's how you get blood cloths and heart problems.

Just minimize the carbs and up the fat, protein and veggies/fruit.
Trust me, I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about. I want happy and healthy piggies, mkay smiley

On this note a good way I've found to add poundage is to just eat peanut butter, and higher portions. Peanut butter is low in sugar, cholesterol and carbs. And you should be able to also get away with having that extra slice of pizza too.
6 years

embsmu:
Theres no way of knowing for sure, but your chances of developing health problems are very likely to increase. Some people are healthy at any weight, others can develop concerns for being slightly overweight. You can reduce your potential heath problems by HOW you gain the weight. Eating McDonalds three times a day will pack on the fat, but also the cholesterol.

I'd say your best bet is to look at the health problems of older family members, especially overweight ones. That'll probably give you an idea of what to watch out for.

Also, note that a dramatic weight gain like that will likely be permanent, so make sure you aren't doing it JUST for your boyfriend.

Rayne:
I have to disagree on one thing you said. Mc donalds won't necessarily pack on the weight. The food doesn't contain that many calories. A full roast dinner or a pizza most likely contain twice as many calories.
The problem with fast food is that they're packed with msg and sugar. Addictive stuff that is literal poison. They WILL give you health problems.
Cholesterol is actually very good for your body. It transports many important things through your blood and protects your blood vessels. Carbs however damage your arteries. And when arteries get damages, cholesterol needs to come in to repair the damage like a bandaid, That's how you get blood cloths and heart problems.

Trust me, I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about. I want happy and healthy piggies, mkay smiley

On this note a good way I've found to add poundage is to just eat peanut butter, and higher portions. Peanut butter is low in sugar, cholesterol and carbs. And you should be able to also get away with having that extra slice of pizza too.
6 years

embsmu:

Rayne:

6 years

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

I feel like bellys equal to mine, and growing. Fat on fat sex to me Is very arousing
7 years

Unintentional gain

Stormthief:
At one point I had wanted to gain but decided to instead just admire and I got a gym membership and work out five nights a week and recently noticed that I am getting fatter a part of me likes it another does not should I go with it or no?

First of all, you're not getting fatter, it's just the muscle underneath the existing fat expanding, pushing the fat out, secondly, I think you should have to consider he consequences of gaining first. It can sometimes be permanent and addicting. Tread with causion
7 years

Fatter and then dumber

chubbynate:
There are different forms of intelligence and varying levels of awareness. An IQ test only focuses on limited portion of human intellectual spectrum. They have no test for emotional based intelligence but they should.

They do, it's EQ, emotional intelligence quotient
7 years
1234   loading