Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I'm a Dom, Feeder, FA and DDLG enthusiast through and through smiley lol
6 years

London meet - 17th february 2018

affable:
Hope its a fun event. Just need to get a ticket.

Yeah, about that...How DO you get tickets for this? Sorry, I'm gonna be kind of a noob to this lol
6 years

Do you prefer your feedee dom or sub?

I prefer my feedees sub. Since I've been a Dom for a while, it's hard to break the habit lol I'm a DDLG enthusiast, though, so I can still incorporate the caring aspect as a "Daddy" smiley
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Heavyhannah:
Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a master. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtaposed with a warmer (but no less effective) Dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive for the right man and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) D/s

Yeah, I used to think the same. Was a primal dom through and through until I had my first "little" way back. After that, I was hooked. So now I'm just a Daddy Dom with a dark primal side, attempting to fuse the two together
6 years

Fantasy feeder for female fantasy feedee (uk)

All da F's! lol

Hi there. I'm a 26 year old straight Londoner. Part Feeder, part Dom and all-round fetishist. Seriously looking for a nice lady Feedee from London or nearby with a little taste for the naughtier side of this lifestyle to talk to, get to know and...dabble...a little smiley

PM me or hit me up on my Kik (blackbear26) to know more

Sayonara
7 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Ha...Been on here for a while and haven't introduced myself 😒

26 years old black nerd from London. Part Feeder, part Dom, all fetishist 😈 Lightly dabbled in Feeding with my ex partner, but looking to dive right in, experiment and see if I can take both sides of me and bring them together

Talked to a few friendly people on here, so feeling pretty damn welcome. Thanks y'all

PEACE
7 years

Girl feedee looking for online feeder

ChubbyGirlLover:
I am a new gainer and I need someone who will push me to my limit and feed me until my belly becomes round and soft. I'm starting off small but once I'm done I hope to have an overflowing, soft muffin top. I will send pictures and videos as I progress. I need help becoming the fat girl I was meant to be. x

Hey there. If you're still looking, I'd like to throw my hat in, so to speak. Relatively new to being a Feeder, but I know what I'm doing 😉
7 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

Count me in for the next one 😊 lol
7 years
12   loading