Share your dark fantasies

chubbibun:
a fantasy i like to think about a lot is being kept by force in a hucow farm, fed until i get really big, bred by the farmers to get pregnant as often as possible, and hooked to a milking machine for most of the day everyday as soon as my tits swell with milk. my mind goes more blank the more i stay, and soon enough i end up a dumb, happy and huge milk cow.

debe estar rica esa leche
5 years

You are looking for feeder to help me place immobility

since I was a kid I admired fat, I tried to gain weight but I did not achieve my goals
I had a girlfriend feeder and with her I gained a lot more
I am currently single, and it is very stressful to live feeling horrible because it seems beautiful to me to be fat and to have a very large body
I am looking for a feeder that enjoys extreme obesity, and I want to achieve my immobility, maybe even more
6 years

I need tips

Greetings to all, I am a man and in my country however some people who like the feeder, a few children and I find it difficult to obtain a woman feeder that I want to accompany in my fat goals
Recently I have been contacted by two men
Both thin and feeder
They asked me questions about my fattening and separately invited me to filling sessions
All rights reserved at my age, the difference is that one just wants to feed me a lot and keep me at a constant weight
And the other man is more extreme and wants to fatten him to extreme obesity
I can not deny that in the things they tell me I like, I have a lot of desire to increase a lot of weight and be fed but I was expecting a woman couple
Anyway, both are insisting on a meeting and one to locate my area of ​​recidence
To all this none is known
At least as far as I know
It would be more morbid if they both knew each other
I do not know what to do
My desire to gain weight and feel all that delicious food and fat entering my mouth surpass me
But I am heterosexual and that prevents me
What do they suggest

Pd: the end fattening has won shakes and sends photos of the products to provoke me
6 years

Argentine seeks feeder

Hello, for years I started with this fetish, since I was 18 years old, and I gained a lot of weight but what I like the most is fed and taken care of by a feeder
I am in the search of a feeder that you enjoy with me this fetish
I am available to the weight that I decide my feeder
And the question that always gives me is if there are women feeder in latin america or who speak spanish?
I really do not get any
a greeting
6 years