How to tell if your s.o. is into feederism in the early stages of dating?

Throw it out there and hope for the best

They will pick up on it quickly and it won't be one you if they're like it or not
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I'm a dom/domme through and through and my ultimate fantasy is a feedee/sub that's so fat they are completely dependent on me. I don't even need ropes and handcuffs because they can't even move thieir fingers in their own because they've become so fat there is nothing but eating and service
2 years

I remember my first really big girl

I could barely wrap my arms around her she had no idea how beautiful she was to me
2 years

I remember my first really big girl

I told her to sit on my lap and she said "but I'm so heavy". And I said "I know and that's what I like."

It was a simple exchange I guess. But when she sat down with all her nearly 400 pounds on me and I wrapped my hand around her belly I knew I was hooked forever and I wanted more. Always more.
2 years

Still on the search for a real feeder

Hit me up you've got a good start
2 years

Nerdy, curvy, and dirty switch feedee female here

your taste in music and movies sounds amazing but so you know I don't really switch. I'm always dom/domme
2 years

Too fat to masturbate

This is honestly one of my biggest fantasies. I love the idea of a sub so fat I don't even have to train or restrain them in orgasm denial
2 years

Anyone else feel like they don't quite fit in here?

Yea. I don't really fit in here exactly either. Although not for the same reason. I like really, really fat chicks...but not really much into feeding. Like at all. She can eat whatever she wants, gain or don't gain, whatever. As long as she's happy with her body then I'm happy. But I'm really into massively fat women so it's really hard to find someone that big that isn't into the fetish.

Feabie was a pretty bad experience for me. Almost all of the women who were really big like I like used to it to make money. Which is fine if people will pay them for whatever reason that's their business and like you said "you do you, boo" but it's not for me. Also I got called racist on like day two and I honestly don't even know why. I got run off pretty quickly and I don't plan on going back. Seemed like everyone there was looking for a reason to dislike everyone else.

So I don't really fit in either place but at least people here are friendly. So I stay here. :-)
5 years

Do you participate irl?

I'm into BDSM so I don't only date fat women. And even then they don't have to be into the fetish or anything. But yea...the two have collided before in a relationship. But not often.
6 years

What is the worst thing about being obese?

My ex was too fat to give me road head. :-(
6 years
12   loading