My gf now wife is not a feedee but i spoiled and overfed her to over 100lbs gained.

Just wanted to share my experience of possibly fully converting my wife into a feedee. She was skinny dancer/cheerleader growing up but since being with me for 4 years now she has ballooned. Discovered early on she was a foodie and fell into the lazy spoiled overfed lifestyle quickly. Told her about a year in that I love her gain/belly and mentioned feederism but didn’t get into details and she didn’t ask lol. Ever since though she has let go even more and will show off her belly and try on old clothes if I ask. I am not sure if I should tell her everything or just continue to enjoy the ride as is..
4 months

Turned my skinny dancer gf into a fat fiancé

Started dating my gf back in 2019 and I could tell from the first date that she could eat. She is not a feedee but loves food and is a total foodie. Eventually shared how much I love the weight she has gained and her belly. Surprisingly she was accepting and has been getting more and more into this. She has gained over 100lbs so far. I think I might be able to turn her into a full on feedee 🤞🏼
9 months