What are you doing when you are not eating? (and what tier did you ever reach)

There's no need to use gay like an insult like that.
I'm definitely at 3 or 4, however.
5 years

Obesity should be embraced

I think the government realises we're getting fatter, and things like a sugar tax (like the cigarette tax) are designed to profit off of this fact.

Lectraplayer, that's a nice sounding idea too. How would you implement something like that? It's a lot harder to make nice-sounding advertisements, since a lot of traditional techniques for getting people to buy things were guilt tripping them into believing that their lives would be better with them. I'm not really sure how an advert encouraging exercise that doesn't diss being overweight would play out.

Here in Australia, we've got a bunch of TV adverts and billboards from this company called LiveLighter. I don't know if it's government sponsored or whatever, but it's trying to scare us away from extra sodas and extra food in general through showing ~toxic fat around your vital organs.~ They can get away with showing guts and gore stuff on prime time TV and huge billboards (like at the train station in the city) in the name of scaring us healthy. Here's a link to their list of advertisements. They're just gross all round.
5 years

Choose wisely

1. Constant health
2. Manipulation of weight on myself and others, I can give other people my fat or take it away and give it to me wherever I want it
3. $50,000 for every pound / kilo gained
6 years

Ever feel like you're smaller than you are?

I gained 60 pounds and I don't think there's anything physically different about me, mostly
6 years

Bmi. what's yours?

I'm like, 29.8...
I swear I don't even look that different from when I started! Is 20kg that much of a change?
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

I want to have complete control over how my fat manifests. I want it so that whatever I eat goes to my gut or ass so that my boobs turn into moobs. Shoving all my body weight into my gut or my thighs all at once would be wonderful, and somehow feigning instant weight gain would be great.
I also am into being dumb and hypnotised by my Dom/master, and imagining him feeding me a lot is very good. Also, him not allowing us to fuck unless I gained a certain amount of weight.
Role reversal, giving him giant cow tits that leak milk and have his brains leak out too, maybe with the body to fit. Someone mentioned earlier about having their wife induce lactation and sucking on her milk for extra weight gain, that could be here too.
I really want my ass to get over 60", or 66" (my height). It's currently at around 46" but I can do better, haha!
6 years

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

I don't have moobs myself, but I love that my partner has the beginnings of them smiley
6 years

Tips for self stuffing

Weyferling:
I can tend to eat more if I make the food I'm trying to eat smaller originally

AyLmaokai:
What do you mean? Like make smaller portions, and just eat more of them

Yeah I think so
I did it with garlic bread when I was stuffed full (not trying to stuff myself) and sort of pulled it apart so that I ate smaller bits at a time
6 years

Tips for self stuffing

I can tend to eat more if I make the food I'm trying to eat smaller originally
6 years

How long until you notice heavy cream gains?

I've heard from somewhere it's not immediate and I think maybe a week.
6 years
12   loading