Delayed effects of heavy cream 0_o

Henkie1:
I stopped drinking cream since 2days but I�m not really getting heavier.... I�m feeling softer and I am getting bigger but I thought it would be faster. How long does it take before you really pack on the pounds??

That�s why I decided to get another liter of cream haha....

Think I�m getting addicted

Drink heavy cream whipped ??
5 years

Foods that make gainers feel healthy?

Jays841:
What I found that worked was still eating the pizza and burritos but to mix up your diet by also eating a few fruits and vegetables. Drinking water is also important to feel healthier! You�ll still gain except you�ll be adding healthy food and all the burritos and pizzas you want

Yes! you should food health better for you so you can drink shake mass is health mix with peanut butter, banana and low fat milk 4 cup or water if you want total about 2,000 is easy.
5 years

I need help to gain at all cost

JagGainer:
I can not keep weight on and I need to put on around 20 pounds any suggestions would help.

Gain weight very hard 4,000 - 6,000 calories so you should drink heavy cream easy gain fast but have one problem bad for sat high fat and cholesterol level don�t take . You try eat large pizza, pasta, ice cream or cake you can so to watch sugar level because unhealthy if you agree.

Yeah I did eat large breakfast pan 6 total 900 calories, lunch large jasmine rice 15 oz about 1,000 calories twice and large paste 20 oz 2,000 calories twice + one slice cake 720 calories wine soda sweet total 9,500 calories and 1,000 carbs I gained 6 lbs in 3 day lol You can try large
Pasta 20 with cake twice per day eat before bed time
5 years