Foot care?

This is definitely a problem. I can still just about get my socks on but the belly does get in the way a lot. I love it!
3 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

I wore them under the belly when I was thinner but now it has to be over to avoid looking too fat in public. High waisted stretch jeans with a stretch belt seem to work best.
6 months

Belly coverage quiz - love to know what you see when you look down

Just belly and moobs sitting on top. Haven't seen my feet in ages.
7 months

Maxing out one's liquid chugs

Max Stout:
Whether your 1-1/4" tube size is inner diameter or outer diameter is of interest*, and silicone tubing seems like the best choice (to avoid BPA and phthalates).

(*) Said the guy whose last rushed post confused quarts and pints, *blush!*

As regards the detail of my setup, I am guilty of an exaggeration as I had not used it for a couple of years. The valve is a 3/4" and has a short piece of 3/4" hard plastic pipe coming out of the end that goes in the mouth. The other end has a short length of 1/2" hard pipe with the flexible PVC pipe pushed over it and clamped. The flexible pipe is around 3/4" internal diameter. At its other end it is pushed over the neck/screw of the bottle and clamped. All pipe sizes mentioned are internal.

Sorry for this rather nerdy description. The thrill for me was to see how quickly I could drink the 3 pints by just opening my throat. I did on one occasion sucessfully manage two lots of 3 pints with about 30 minutes between (to allow some stomach stretching).
8 months

Heavy cream binge

Growinggut89:
My belly has gotten a lot softer along with my butt and thighs but I’ve somehow lost 6 lbs??

Munchies:
Honestly, you may be better off cooking with it instead of drinking it. You won't consume as much of it, but you'll also have a bunch of rich, high-calorie foods.

This is very true. I have always eaten well and then had the cream on top in smallish quantities, spread out through the day. I have now started cooking with it and that is helping too. If you drink too much at once it will probably pass through, largely without being absorbed.
8 months

Max Stout:
The bar you set leaves mine in the dust spitting out gravel, and moreover leaves me wondering if by 'tap' you mean an inline on/valve or spigot, and whether your funnel is of necessity three quarts.

Oh and could you possibly swallow and attain that kind of rate as it goes down, whew!

The trick is not to keep swallowing but just to open your throat. It takes some practice.
3 UK pints is less than 2 litres. My funnel is a 2 litre plastic bottle with the bottom cut out and a hanging device made out of coat hanger wire to allow it to be suspended above me whilst I sit below. The tubing is 1 1/4 inch with a full flow ball valve.
8 months

Heavy cream binge

Growinggut89:
My belly has gotten a lot softer along with my butt and thighs but I’ve somehow lost 6 lbs??

This does sometimes seem to happen with heavy cream. There are reports of a delay of 2 weeks or so before the gains begin to show. I found this myself when I began to drink it regularly.
8 months

You are right about temperature. I have used a large funnel with a large hose and tap to increase speed when drinking (non-fizzy) beer. I could do 3 UK pints in about 30-40 seconds that way
8 months

Heavy cream binge

Growinggut89:
Going to go on a heavy cream binge to celebrate being overweight will document my progress here I saw someone else do this and it got a good amount of feedback

Great. I look forward to the results!
8 months

Skin feeling tight day 6 heavy cream

I disagree that the lymphatic system has nothing to do with fat digestion.
training.seer.cancer.gov/anatomy/lymphatic/
In paragraph 2:
"The second function of the lymphatic system is the absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins from the digestive system and the subsequent transport of these substances to the venous circulation."
9 months
12345   loading