Into rp? post your info. here!

I should probably actually post here, since this is what I came here for...

I'm naturally a submissive type, so I guess that makes me either the feedee or gainer type. I'm not really into the messier side of this particular kink, but I'm intrigued by helplessness and mobility issues.
That said, I have an established character I like to play, but she can fit basically anywhere; although she comes from a high-fantasy setting, so the potential for magic is an interesting variable.
I will only RP as a female character, with other female characters, as I am just not interested in dicks, though not for lack of trying. Sexuality in RP is fine by me, but I prefer a more gentle and "Fluffy" romance rather than sheer, primal sexuality. I mean, I can do that, too, if that's what you want, but its not my forte.
I also only ever write third person, past-tense. It just seems more correct to me, and I can't stand seeing asterisks denoting actions. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way...

Well, that's the basic gist of it. I can either be gotten a hold of here, on DA under the same name, or on Gaiaonline as Teqnologyque (feel free to laugh now). I don't do kik, I don't do snapchat, I don't do discord or skype, and I don't like people emailing me.

Pertinent to that, this is little more than a masochistic fantasy for me. I will not show you pictures of me, nor will I ask for yours. And what happens online, stays online, to scar generations of FBI and other global intelligence and policing agents.
6 years