Europe/one-time weekend fun

FatttyPatty106:
350lb feedee (28 f) looking for a nice, gentle feeder (25-45 m) to join me on a weekend trip somewhere nice and sunny in europe (spain/italy/greece, you get the idea). Looking to spend a nice all inclusive vacation doing nothing but lying at a pool, eating, having suncream rubbed on me and not caring who sees us or what they think.

mhmmm, would love to do so, also longer as a weekend trip, but also eat with you and be curious and looking forward how much we can gain in some lazy days
2 years

Looking for chubby femboi

Polish pig:
Oh no were both from europe how unforconate

would love to find someone in europe who will make me really fat, or also mutual gaining would be so nice
2 years

Looking for chubby femboi

would love it, but sadly i am from europe
2 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

be emasculated, feminized and cuckolded, overtime become and be a big, soft, fat, obese, jiggly ssbbw
2 years

Feedee looking for feeder/mutual gainer in europe

hey/halloele

nice that you are looking into my ad. i am a cute, but to slimm, single femmeboy from austria and looking for a feeder or mutualgainer.
we can get to know us online, but i am looking for real, hopefully longtermrelationship and you shouldn´t mind that i want to get really big, soft, fat jiggly,...but for sure mobile.
i would love it to read you,

chrissy
2 years

Fat dick

no, but i would love it, lol
2 years

I look for a sweet gaining tranny :-)

mhmmm, take me, i sent you a pm
3 years

Weight gain and sexual struggles

mhmmm, nice and very good to read,

i hope this isn´t too weird for you, but i would love it to gain so much that i get a buried penis
3 years

Turn me into an obese woman

no, why and to be honest i would love that too
3 years

Weight gain and sexual struggles

yes, i would like it a lot, also that my tiny friend gets smaller and smaller because of my gaining fatpads,
3 years
1234   loading