The farmer and the pig

i LOVE the idea
3 years

Dominant female feedees

BigBellyQueenFeedMe:
I am a Dominant feedee. I don't like the force feeding business. Its only natural for a feeder to please his Mistress by feeding her, worship her curves, rub her big belly and pleasure her.

i agree 100 %
3 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

Zurea:

Nobody "turns gay" if you are not attracted to someone sexually then you are not sexually attracted and that doesn't change without some reason..

i agree 100% with you... smiley
4 years

Anafeedee can't stop eating... just flab and big belly is my workout

your belly looks really soft... and your thighs, my god, i LOVE THEM !!! lol
4 years

Bbw/ssbbw into size contrast

PizzaQueen:
yes it could be fun too, imagine a big woman hugging a slim man, he will sink in her, getting stucked between her rolls, unable to free himself from all that fat and softness....crying for help but instead she only hug him tighter and he sinks deeper...

i would LOVE that... lol
4 years

Breeding

angelwhines:
i’m new to this whole thing, forgive me; however, i was wondering if there are people into breeding? lately, i’ve been finding the idea of being stuffed with cock and then eventually swollen with a baby really enticing.

You are not alone to have this fantasy... not at all... lol
4 years

Best weight gain shakes

PizzaQueen:
Don't just don't, please that is my advice. Those weight gain shakes are awful. If you want to gain. Gain naturally. Just eat tasty food. For the pleasure of eating. Pleasure of taste....think about a good homemade lasagne with cheese on top, think about a bowl of ice cream with delicious topping like chocolate or chewy caramel sauce or pancakes covered with melting butter or honey...

pan cakes with honey... you let it warm up, the pan cake have to be totaly covered of honey... put it in a plate, add vanilla ice cream and close it.... try it, and and after, you will kill for eat it again... lol
4 years

Body confidence

Littlepiggy17:

SahX:
By fattening yourself up, you have to realize that beyond the veil of merely realize your sexual fantasy, you are also unfettering yourself out of the mainstream standards. You invite to subjective "chaos" through your sizeable revolt against the norms. It might annoy a lot of people because from their viewpoint, you are consistently trying to make yourself unappealing, lazy and greedy. Your family, friends, "friends" alike the rest of your social circle would regard you differently-- oftentimes, not such positively.

You have to live with it and get over their narrow-minded grids. Otherwise, you wouldn't never be happy under your skin. I have seen plenty of women in my life who were like you: unable to get over anyone's negative judgement over their weight. Don't be a pushover.

SahX is 100 % right... You are still young... But with time, you will learn and find where are your priorities.
4 years

There goes my office chair

that s a good new... lol
4 years

Difficulties of 300+ pound body and how can a partner help?

Fatty_Jane:

Buying gifts for them like clothes and shoes will cost more because plus size clothing takes more material.

Hello, this part of your answer made me smile... "i'm not sure" clothes for plus size people are more expansive because they need more material... lol the problem comes from the hand work needed for make them... If you can produce thousands of average clothes, they will be less expansive than if you have to make them one by one...

In a society where most of people should be plus sized people, it should be the opposite, clothes for average people should be more expansive than for plus sized...

Material is a minor part of the price for clothes...

Once again, this part of your answer made me smile... but i also found it cute... smiley

Greeting

My english is not really good, i hope i ve been eough understandable
5 years
12   loading