Fat roll fucking

Love my rolls used as well as my belly button!
2 years

Fat fetish research survey

Just finished the survey.
2 years

Is it immoral to ask a non-feedee to gain weight?

Hastur93:
Consent is the key word, because ultimately this choice will affect the partner's health. With great power, comes great responsibility. If a person consents, they are putting their health and life in your hands.
Your right about the partners health an also about power comes great responsibility.
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

Submissive gainer (pig)

You gain because you�re a submissive person, being told what to do or where to sit is just not enough for you, you need to be dominated on a much deeper level. You need someone to control every aspect of your life, even your food intake. They can decide when, what and how much food you eat, when and where to sleep and what to wear and evidently it all will start showing on your body. Growing fatter permanently for you master�s pleasure is the ultimate form of submission and you are dedicated to that cause and you won�t stop at anything until he�s happy, even if it means that you alter your body definitely.

OINK OINK
5 years

Diapers

The humiliation of being made to wear and use them is wonderful and humbling. And they are great for helping turn a fatty into a slobby as well.
5 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Submissive feedee, a fat helpless hog who needs to be owned and controlled.
5 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Some people hate this thread and find it despicable. Some like myself find it totally desirable and erotic.
5 years

How is your fat spread?

My belly, it is beginning to overlap and hang nicely and jiggles when i walk. Wrap around love handles visible from the front and wrap around to the back. My hips, ass and thighs. Also have multiple chins and a chubby face. Arms getting bigger and soft as well. Finally sprouting some natural fatty boobs as well.
5 years
12345   loading