Prop belly

Dynamo:
I wish! But it got me thinking about getting this just for fun...
Beer Belly Canister!
]www.amazon.ca/dp/B001RB2CXY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_0AWcGbWB6YRDX

Haha! Cool
3 years

Prop belly

Has anyone tried using a prop belly, like a sponge or silicone one? Do they feel good and realistic?
Thanks for the advice!
3 years

Story requests/ideas

lulutheduke12:
I do have a couple. Personally I�m a fan of stealth fattening, so I don�t know how much these would appeal to you.

-one where in a futuristic setting a corrupt ai secretly fattens the main character in a plan to make them more dependent. Kind of like a strange twist on the Hal 9000 computer or Glados from Portal.

-A secretary who frustrated with her boss, enacts her revenge by slowly fattening him by bringing snacks and treats into the office.

-Maybe a man held under ransom by a mob is forced to fatten up in order to avoid anymore trouble?

Cool ideas, might try some out, thank you :-)
6 years

Story requests/ideas

squidge:
Hi,

I�ve always had this fantasy of a weight gain school. We�re anorexics (insanely skinny) people were sent here to become normal weight but they all love it so much they keep getting fatter.

I enjoy writing stories (have posted some) but I'm lacking in new ideas, so I'm looking for any suggestions/ scenarios for stories people would like to read. Personally, I enjoy detail because it makes it more realistic for me, but maybe that's not to everyone's taste. Let me know...

Whadg593:

6 years

Story requests/ideas

Nok:
I have a DA with several unused idea lists if you want peruse. Also in a group there with better authors than I that has lists up to I think. Pretty sure there is a forum thread on this site as well for story ideas. GL

Ah, okay. Thank you :-)
6 years

Fattening in films

squidge:
Does anyone remember an episode of American sitcom (similar to the one SahX described, or maybe even the same) where a covert FA buys his girlfriend a wheel of cheese...at some point her button pings off...I think it was set in an office environment. Desperate to know the title!

ParisHaven:
Just Shoot Me with David Spade.

Ah!!! Thank you so much!
6 years

Fattening in films

Does anyone remember an episode of American sitcom (similar to the one SahX described, or maybe even the same) where a covert FA buys his girlfriend a wheel of cheese...at some point her button pings off...I think it was set in an office environment. Desperate to know the title!
6 years

Story requests/ideas

Hi,

I enjoy writing stories (have posted some) but I'm lacking in new ideas, so I'm looking for any suggestions/ scenarios for stories people would like to read. Personally, I enjoy detail because it makes it more realistic for me, but maybe that's not to everyone's taste. Let me know...
6 years