What do you like about shaming a fatty?

I love to tease and I see it as a form of sadism. Shame is unpleasant, and by shaming a person for being fat, I hurt them. And this act of lashing out is pleasurable to me. Don´t get me wrong, I am not especially mean and I only do this to someone who enjoys such a dynamic from a masochistic perspective.
Teasing - as I see it - is a version of sadomasochistic play. The persons that are involved agree upon a scenario where they can engage in an exchange that would normally be seen as hurtful and get pleasure out of it. The reversal of everyday rules creates a temporary zone of freedom from the contraints of morality and the need to act civil. Such a subversion of norms feels dangerous and thus causes arousal. It´s thrilling much in the same way a rollercoaster or a horror movie is, by simulating danger.
That´s how I see it.
Also, as someone who enjoys playful fat shaming, I love people who like to be shamed. Your existence makes me whole! Thank you for coming forward on a forum like this!
2 years

Using feeding as a form of control

I resonate with this. To me personally, feederism is a form of friendly domination. There are aspects of nurturing and worshipping a feedee, but to me it´s also about manipulation and domination.
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

Lemoncake:
I have a fantasy of being a princess of a country who's tradition is that the queen is very plump as its shown as a status/power symbol.

So as the next queen in line, Im fattened up, and put through capacity training so my belly can hold more and grow bigger. The bigger the more beautiful. xD

Wow, this is fantastic! Somebody should write a fantasy novel about this.
6 years

Sensual photography

Thanks for your kind feedback!
And sorry for the late reply...

Anyway, have a look at my tumblr, there´s some new photos of lovely BBWqueen. Enjoy!

Contests: I´m not a competitive person so I´m not into applying my work to contests. Still, thanks for the suggestion.
7 years

Sensual photography

So, I did a photoshoot with the beautiful KuLLerMieTze, here you find a few impressions:

facebook.com/G-W-Z%C3%BCrich-1878300542445960/photos/

Also here...

gilbertwilliamzurich.tumblr.com/

What do you think about these?
7 years

Sensual photography

Some of my pictures, have a look:

gilbertwilliamzurich.tumblr.com/

You are in Europe and like to have your picture taken?

Contact me!
7 years

Kidnapping fantasy

SubPiggy:
I absolutely love the idea of a sadistic feeder who has a victim trapped and who continually offers them chances to escape, knowing that the feedee can't:
-Allowing the feedee to leave but knowing that the doorframe is too small.
Give them a smartphone to call for help but make them sit on it first (so of course it breaks)
-Tape keys to the basement door's lock to their back where their fat arms can't reach
Withhold food for a day and then allow them to freely leave if they can walk out the door without eating any food, and just put giant platters of their favorite snacks on the floor, tables, everywhere leading up to the door
-Hang their phone from the ceiling just high enough so someone of their size can't jump to reach it
-Let them go on the condition that they do 10 push ups
-leave the path to the exit wide open and clear, but put a treadmill at the door set to a pace faster than their waddle
-Make a double door system with little space inbetween the doors where only one can open at a time; the feedee is too big to squeeze in
-Let them walk out the door, but they have to walk up a set of stairs made of flimsy balsa wood which immediately collapses
-Allow them to leave if they can hold back orgasming for a full feeding session
-Set a combination lock on the door and give them the passcode written in the icing on a cake - they eat it and don't realize until it's too late
-Promise to let them leave if they can lose a single pound by resisting their feedings
-Let them think they're making an escape, but lay a "trap" of a feast at a table on the way to the exit along with a chair which, once they sit down to eat, clamps down on their massive rear
-Feed them to complete capacity at a point where they ask to be fed, to where they physically can't eat any more; then restrain them with only a tough candy rope and let them leave if they can eat through it, which they obviously can't

For near/complete immobility:
-the classic, leave the exit unguarded but know that they can't get up on their own
-something as simple as a medium ledge in front of a door which, while no problem for someone under 400 lbs, is just impassable enough for someone who can barely walk
-tape eggs to their inner thighs and tell them they can walk out as long as they keep the eggs intact; watch them try and waddle while their massive thighs utterly destroy the eggs
-hide phones/keys in small hideaways just out of reach of their thick limbs

I'd be in heaven if anyone ever did all these and more to me at once; imprisoned and constantly thinking about how your own gluttony and lack of self control got you there.

Wow, I love this! Would love to be the evil sadistic feeder in this scenario!
7 years
123   loading