Historical weight gain rp

Bellyempire:
i was considering one in terms of slavery. figured it would be too taboo

I wouldn't have a problem with that as long as I'm the one who's getting fatter (needs to get)
1 year

Historical weight gain rp

1790Energy:
Hello! I'm looking to rp weight gain stuff with a historical setting, specifically the 18th century. It can involve any sexuality and I can do either role (feeder or feedee).
I am NOT into:
- death
- immobility
- extreme weight gain

Ich würde auch gern eines spielen... - I would like to play one too
1 year

Looking for a male feedee

I'm willing but I'm from Germany
2 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

FreakyFox:
Hello ya'll.
I'm looking for a roleplay partner or 2 for some literary rp with 1 of my characters.
Dm me here and I'll give you my discord. I'm willing to rp on different places too, but discord will have me answering the fastest and most consistently.

Hallo, ich hätte Interesse, mehr gern per PN.
2 years

Womens day

I wish all women all the best for Women's Day! May they all find here what they are looking for.
5 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Darksoul:
I don't know if it's strange, outside here definitely. To see a BHM devours a nearly impossible huge amount of food or swallows quite big things whole, is such a turn on for me. I'm also into vore (as the prey), belly noises (best overstuffed), belly aches (caused by overeating). Love to fantazise about feeding a big guy close to the point of throwing up. While I'm tenderly rubbing his aching full belly, feeling all the food churning inside and hearing him moaning and his belly gurgling. So freaking hot! Also like a big bellied guy sitting on top of me and letting me feel all his weight, till I am no longer able to breathe.

I like all that too - as a BHM
5 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Silent Requiem:
Dominant, but in the protective, loving sense. I'm no one to just yell commands.

Dann wäre ich wohl das passende Gegenstück...

Then I would probably be the right counterpart ...
5 years

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don�t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don�t you realize I will destroy you ? Don�t you care?

Oh, I realize it and it's not that I do not care. But the fascination that it triggers is stronger.
5 years

I get fit, you get fat - weight swap?

pleasegrow:
Curious to learn if anyone�s ever done a weight �swap� - essentially an agreement or challenge where one person gains a pound for every pound the other loses. It could also be a ratio, say, with one person gaining 2 lbs for every 1 lbs lost by the other.

I�m a former athlete who�s gained a solid 20-30lbs, I fall on the feeder side of this kink, and I find the idea of �transferring� that weight to someone else quite appealing!

Anyone else find it interesting as well? Has anyone tried it?

No but I like the idea...
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

Dolkite:
I'm a sissy baby, and I love that my body is becoming both more feminine and more babylike as I grow.

I buy adult baby diapers on eBay...I'll put them on, suck in as hard as i can, and then secure them as tight as possible with packing tape. then i exhale and my belly overflows them. Then I put on a tiny t-shirt, usually with something like tinkerbell on it, and i've achieved the look I want more than anything: a giant baby growing out of my clothes.

fantastic, I would like it too. I like the tought about being a big, round, diapered baby
6 years
123   loading