I need help with editing a story

I’m looking for someone, english speaking and who has some knowledge of literature.

I’m working on my most ambitious story yet. I’ve been writing stories for years and publish them on Deviantart. All my stories are written for fun and don’t get much thought after I finish them. I normally just write, do a quick read and correct any mistakes I spot. But with the new shop function I want to try to sell a story, just to see if I can earn something on the side with the following I have build over the years. Needless to say I want to make sure it’s well written.
1 year

Controversial thoughts about feederism

FAscination:
You mention you are in school to become a radiology assistant. That is probably a good choice because it seems physically less demanding to me.

It depends. When I’m making x-rays I walk more, when I’m working on CT or MRI I’m seated more as the length of scans are longer.
My problem is that I work in a hospital, where being morbidly obese isn’t really accepted. Therefore I’m limited in how fat I can get. I feel like 300 pounds (what my next goal is) is already pushing it. Working in healthcare means you need to have a certain portrayal of health. The bodypositivity movement has made it more acceptable to be fat, even in healthcare. But there still is a max.
1 year

Controversial thoughts about feederism

FAscination:
You mention you are in school to become a radiology assistant. That is probably a good choice because it seems physically less demanding to me.

It depends. When I’m making x-rays I walk more, when I’m working on CT or MRI I’m seated more as the length of scans are longer.
My problem is that I work in a hospital, where being morbidly obese isn’t really accepted. Therefore I’m limited in how fat I can get. I feel like 300 pounds (what my next goal is) is already pushing it. Working in healthcare means you need to have a certain portrayal of health. The bodypositivity movement has made it more acceptable to be fat, even in healthcare. But there still is a max.
1 year

An urge to get fatter

I get where you are coming from but I’m almost done with my bachelor, I’m not gaoing to throw that away.
1 year

An urge to get fatter

I don’t know if anybody has this too, but I recently developed this urge to gain. Little back story. I’ve been gaining for 5 years. Gained most my weight in the first and have slowly gained, with periods of small weight loss, another 17 kg. I’ve switched between goal weights and weight to maintain for three years. I always thought 120 kg would be my max. I had a goal to reach 120 for a few year until I saw my chance with quarantine due to Covid. Ever since then I just want to get fatter, but it was more of a if it happens it happens kind off situation. Until last Februari… I needed to live abroad, but to me living close to the border I could travel home in the weekends. While living on my own I started to eat to gain as much as I could. I was active a lot so I didn’t gain very much. I went up about 4-5 kilos, thinking I would stop when I got to live back home. Instead I now have the urge to let go, like a burning urge. I never felt so strongly a must to gain. I’m nearly 10 kg over what I previously thought would be my limit, and I’m already thinking of the next 20… I’ve talked about this in other forum posts, but I can’t get as fat as I want as I chosen a career path in healthcare, as someone actively involved with patient care in a hospital. That’s what has kept me in check and away from actively gaining, but I feel that barrier I have made for myself slowly weakening.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Beni:
Love the fact you actually tried it but I kinda underestimated how huge the Big Tasties are they are a lot smaller in Germany.

Yeah they are the biggest burgers you can get here, but I’m always down to challenge my capacity! Want to increase it anyways.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Beni:
Double Big Tasty 2x
Chicken McNuggets (20 stuks) 1x
Franse Frietjes Groot 1x
McFlurry KitKat 1x
Coca-Cola Groot 1x

I think you can eat all this.

I tried, swapped the mcflurry for a millshake. Sadly had to leave a burger and 7 nuggets. I’m so full it hurts… I pushed myself so hard for this one. Maybe should have chosen another day and I could have eaten a bit more. But I don’t think I can eat all that.
1 year

Recommendations for gaming chairs?

Morbidly A Beast:
I would recommend against the idea of a gaming chair and just get yourself a nice sturdy office chair, it will last longer and will be better ergonomically. I found gaming chairs to be flimsy and gimmicky, personally. And more support the better.

That was a thought of mine too. You would think gaming chairs would be well build and all, but it surprised me. Couldn’t sit on it for very long before my ass would begin to hurt, the anti rocking mechanism broke first month, hydraulics keeping the chair up didn’t last nearly till the advertised weight limit. The chair itself was sturdy, everything else about it wasn’t.
1 year

Recommendations for gaming chairs?

As of this morning I weigh 130 kg. I now outweigh the max load of my previous chair by 10 kg. It has been filled with clothing for the past few months and I now use an old dining room chair. I think it’s time to invest some money to buy a new chair. I’ve seen some good chairs online with a max load of 150-180kg but I’m torn. My previous 120kg chair was giving up on me when I weighed 113kg. I don’t have the money for me to spend 400-500 euros on a new gaming chair that will break when I am closing in on 140kg. Do any of you have experience with a certain brand or specific chair that you can recommend? Is it safe to go for a 150kg chair or should I get the 180kg chair knowing I most likely will get close to the 150kg in the future?
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Hhhggg:
2 Lage Domino Pizzas, 1 b&j, 1pack of cookies, 1l of chocolate milk

2 large pizza’s?! I’m usually pretty fucking stuffed if I eat one italian sized pizza with a side of 8 chicken bites. This one I know I can’t do.
1 year
12345   loading