Can’t stop thinking about it…

Stuffedbree:
I desperately need a feeder who will keep me painfully overstuffed all the time,😩
4 months

Can’t stop thinking about it…

Angry red stretchmarks ugh so arousing fukkk
4 months

Eating making me too horny

Cachetona:
Definitely on the same boat, I remember I used to control my hornyness but now passing the level of being full I’m 💦 haha 😂 idk how to deal with it
. Deal with it by letting me go down on you duhh
7 months

Farm pig fantasy

Lolafatty:
I would love being a piggy in a farm
well what are you waiting for? Lets talk about it in private babes
1 year

Farm pig fantasy

ChubbyHunnie:
I can't stop thinking about a scenario where I'm trapped by a sadistic farmer who wants to grow me into a fat juicy hog ready for the dinner table. I'd be kept in a pen too low to stand in so I wouldn't be able to walk around. My muscles would become like melted butter as I was fed all day long. A tube of shake would always be available to me and my trough would be filled three times a day with fresh greasy, sugary slop. At first I wouldn't want to eat everything but the appetite stimulates snuck in my food would eventually compel me to eat until I was unable to crawl. I would gain hundreds of pounds of blubber all over my body, looking more like a pig each hour. Daily I would be put on a scale and weighed, have my thick pork belly measured with calipers, and mercilessly teased for growing so patheticly, helplessly fat. There would always be the looming threat of the slaughterhouse once I got huge enough to be a perfect prized sow. Any feeders with fantasies like this?
yes. I'm your sadistic farmer
1 year

I can’t stop gaining

Honestly, don't rob yourself of the hoy of eating and don't worry about gaining weight, as long as you love eating might as well accept that weight gain is going to come along with it... besides, u look amazing babe
1 year