Meet up the netherlands

If there is any, I will be there!
2 weeks

Dressing fat

I bought a white t-shirt in xxl. It is getting rather snug, but in the souvenirshop in Amsterdam where I bought it, they didn’t have a larger one. On the front of the T-shirt there is a text: Don’t feed me ( I am on a diet). Almost everyday people reacts for that tekst on the shirt and give me sweat threads on the street. Yesterday a woman on street forced me to eat a whole role of cookies at once. Nice experience. Think I must wear this shirt more when I am in public places.
1 year

Feedee/feeder vacation

Lijkt mij ook geweldig zo’n vakantie met meerdere fatlovers. I am in!
1 year

The netherlands

Not many, but yes there are some. Would be nice to meet any in real.
2 years

I’m the feeder you’re looking for your whole life

Fattening up and becoming huge. That’s my dream too. I volunteer for such a woman. I have always wanted to be in a feedee- feeder realation.
2 years

Netherlands

Henkie1:
Are there any people from the Netherlands on this site????
Of course there are!
5 years

Have you found your feeder?

I am totally available yet.
5 years

Looking for nice woman

HI i am dutch, 58, divorced and looking for a nice girlfriend. i am willing to fatten up for you
5 years

Huge weightgain

Looking for a feeder and someone who wants me for actively weightgaining
5 years

Losing drive

For me i lost my ambitions when i was 45 and i lost my job. I have always been a feedee, but now i was gaining on purpose for some years. Two years ago i decided to gain more weight and i set a goal for another 22 pounds so i can grow in to a larger seize of clothes. I was aiming for 3xl and now i want to reach 4xl.
6 years
12   loading