After achieving your goal weight

Well, I find the goals just keep going up as you reach them, or sometimes even before. I started gaining at a slim 180 at 6’5 and had a goal of 235, but it’s never been enough. As I reach my goals and adjust to them, the weight never seems as big, and as I adjust to the new higher weights, I realize I can handle more.

Sometimes I do wonder if it spirals out of control. I’m 340 now, targeting 360 to double my starting weight, but already thinking of going even higher.
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

It’s easy enough to get into a routine with it - I have been drinking one to two 250ml drinks a day mixed with nesquik. It’s a simple addition to your routine and diet, so why not just go for it and stick with it if you’re in the mood to put on a lot of weight.
Every now and then I might not be feeling it for a day, so I don’t force it - I skip a day or two and then I’m ready for it again.
2 years

How good is heavy cream?

It sure is amazing. Drinking a glass of cream and feeling it bloat up your belly, knowing how fat it’s going to make you. I can say from experience there’s nothing better to add fresh, soft fat to your body.

I’ve been adding a glass or two a day to my diet for the last while, now most of my shirts aren’t even covering the bottom inches of my expanding belly. Such an amazing feeling.
2 years

Past the point of no return

For me, I realized I was past the point of no return when I decided to lose a little weight. Got down to 270 from 320, then my body started to fight back... I got absolutely ravenous and it hasn’t stopped. I’ve been gaining back almost a pound a day for the past couple weeks. Up to 285 again already, and I’m just totally giving into it.

I’ve yo-yoed over the years, and every time my low weight gets higher...now it looks like my minimum weight is 270, almost 100 lbs higher than my starting weight, and I’ll probably keep ballooning up until I pass my previous high. May as well just enjoy the ride!
3 years

Half and half instead of heavy cream

I’m curious to hear how the half and half is going compared to your heavy cream binges? Seems like a good idea if you can stretch it out longer term than with heavy cream.
3 years

Body aches after a week of gaining with heavy cream?

Inflammation and joint pain can be linked to overdoing it on dairy, so maybe try taking more break days from the cream, such as two on, two off.
4 years

Fashion for men

ASOS has some decent clothes for big guys. I had such trouble finding slim tapered pants at my size (44-46), but these are good and many also have some stretch.
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

How is everyone progressing? I’m starting on cream tonight with 500 ml, but plan to work it up to 1 litre and continue for a few weeks. I may preemptively order myself some bigger pants tonight too because mine are already getting too tight.
4 years

First try of heavy whipping cream, my thoughts so far

^ It sounds like gaining is really important to you and who you are, and right now you’re still pretty slim (compared to the American average), so I say go for it. Keep on packing on the pounds and just don’t make a big deal of it with her. If she’s the real deal she’ll come to accept the changes you’re making in yourself, if not immediately then over time. In the end you have to do you. So get on with it, enjoy the effects of the cream and get your weight to where you want it.
4 years