Holding the stories section to ransom

As an author who use to “game” for likes it wasn’t my intention to just make it to the top of the board or whatever

When I first started posting on ff I had worked really hard on my first 2 stories yet they both didn’t probably add up to more than 30 likes combined

That was really discouraging and since within a week of ending my stories they were both no longer on the list either

I honestly was asking for likes so I would one be more motivated to write and two so it would become more relevant in as many lists as possible

I never pressured the comment section tho
The comments were for anyone who was keeping up with the story

I would as them where they think the story should go next (since I was writing it as the likes grew) and try to add as many of their ideas as I could

The reason that I later on changed my 5 likes per chapter to 10 likes isn’t because I was “farming” for more likes it was because it was hard for me to keep up with adding a chapter for every 5 likes

I understand everyone’s point in this form

But not every writer out there that’s asking for likes is doing it to get to the top of the leaderboard

When I was working on my 5th or 6th story I suddenly started getting so many hate messages on this issue

Which really affected me mentally and made me delete all my stories from ff

I honestly couldn’t open ff without feeling uncomfortable and unsafe for weeks

I use to find ff as a safe place where we could all share our stories and fantasies

I could have easily started an earnings account,posted a chapter a week and made a little money out of my stories (Which is probably the only way I’d get back to writing on ff if I by some miracle feel comfortable)

But that’s not what I really wanted to do in the first place

Anyway I hope I didn’t leave anything important out

Xoxo-Mia
4 years

Does stomach full of air increase its capacity?

theguy20:
I recently got into inflating my stomach with air (safely, of course) and I wonder - does this increase your stomachs capacity after some time?

It definitely does doing it daily can stretch your stomach capacity

I remember inflating daily for a month and oh boy was I able to eat

Inflating regularly is very uncomfortable and you do have to be careful

But personally the fullness and the way my belly looks after is worth a bit of discomfort
4 years

Roleplaying

PersonalTrainer:
Anyone up for some roleplaying?

I wouldn't mind the person's gender.

My email, in case you can't DM me is: matthieumoiii@gmail.com

still interested in role playing?
4 years

Problems with site

I’ve been having the same problem as well I have no idea how to fix
4 years