Transgender feeder

AutumnsWillow:
Trans girl here wants to try her hand at feeding someone

(Raises hand) Send some ideas or a menu, and I will get started. Thanks for offering.
5 years

Bbw and bhm in music

The video's entirety and messaging:
[img]https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/bUtf_Q4dg9Q/default.jpg' alt='' oncontextmenu='alert("This image is copyright © protected"); return false;'>[/img]

De La Soul "Baby Phat"
5 years

Adult nursing relationship

[]sarainvegas:
im not into adult babies either but id loooove to lactate n be able to give a man my milk smiley so hot!

Curious 1:
Yes, it's possible to lactate without a pregnancy. Check out this site I found-

lactation.wiki/wiki/Inducing_Lactation_Resources[/quote]

For years my doctors have been concerned about a higher than normal level of prolactin in blood tests, and recently started having nausea in the morning. Recently when adding just a few more pounds, I started to lactate and my hormones levels indicate that my body thinks I'm pregnant. I have to express it for now, but may start to pump and donate. If I don't express, I get sore; but the more I express, the amount increases every time. It's exciting that its physiological possible, but not everyone is going to have the genetics or body chemistry.
6 years

Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?

Have you tried a bra extender...that may work to prevent it from rolling up where it is overstretched now.
thick paris:
Agreed bigger does not equal...bigger. lol I am 288 and considered morbid for my height and naturally I'm a small C but because im wide i have to size up to a D thus year specifically for my frame not my boobs if that makes sense. The c band was rolling up and digging in my side's even though the cups fit perfectly.
Since my chest isnt proportionate to my body im actually looking into breast implants.
8 years

Old video

splendid video tracii...good to see you even if its at the start of your progress. a true role model you are.
13 years

Is this addictive

Great to hear that you're on a mission...I gotta get on the weight gain train someday!

sarastrange wrote
It's only an addiction if you want to stop and can't.

In my case, I don't want to stop, so it's not an addiction.
14 years