Dangerously aroused by stomach noises

SophiaLee:
Hello everyone! I am new on this community and I hope we all have a delightful connection.
As my first post, I decided to talk about digestion noises, which fascinates me the most when it comes to stuffing.

I love to think about the idea of stuffing my face sitting on my couch and listening to my stomach gurgling. However, No matter how much I eat, it never happens.

So I was wondering, is my stomach not that sensitive? Do I have to eat a specific kind of food? Is it even a thing?

I would appreciate if someone could help me out with it smiley

Rather than deliberately trying to eat foods which you may have a slight intolerance to and causing you issue, you may be better to look on eBay for a stethoscope (they look fairly cheap), so that you can listen better to the noises that I am sure your tummy is making, albeit quietly.

I hope it works, or you find a good solution - have fun.
1 year

Fat camp

CuriousAmy13:
How cool would it be if there was such a thing as a Fat Camp? Where you go there for two weeks during the summer and the point is to gain weight. How awesome would that be, and would you go?

Well, there kind of is - if you search up on Bride fattening of the Efik tribe you will see that it happens in certain cultures. I don't know how good the foods they use are at fattening compared to Western takeaways, but I guess it works. There is also the use of body massages with oil and chalk.

The bit I don't like is the body mutilation that I think is also sometimes performed.
2 years

5"6 127lbs and really turned on by being fed

Gluttonousbaby:
I've always been a small frame, praised for being so by previous boyfriends and am now newly single. I came on this site and found myself so turned on by girls being fattened and fed by other men and fantasise about it being done to me. I have no idea how I'd gain weight, I go to the gym everyday but I think I could do it if I had a daddy to feed me and fuck me

My suggestion would be to give it a go - to allow someone to feed you, and see how you enjoy it. If you like it do it some more - but remember, always have fun.
4 years

London

phatty:
Anyone in the London area want to meet up?

I am not so far from London, and would be interested in chatting a bit, with the intention of a meet.
4 years

Advice needed

I would say that whilst doing your work that you want to try and keep eating. A decent breakfast before you start, make sure that you eat at all of your breaks, and have sweets / snacks that you can eat whilst you work. Then as was suggested above, have plenty to eat just before bed.

Don't forget the weekends when you are not working - that gives you plenty of time to eat as much of whatever you want, and most importantly - have fun smiley
6 years

Telling my girlfriend about me desires?

Emery99:
Hey everyone,

first time here, only just joined and I need some help

I�ve been into weight gaining and belly stuffing for aslong as I can remember. Anyway I�ve been in a relationship with a girl for about 2 years now, she�s gorgeous and slightly chubby with a loverly squishy belly.

She loves to eat but I�m not entirely sure if she is into the whole belly stuffing scene. We have both stuffed whilst with eachother and have eachother belly rubs but how can I find out for sure?

In the last week or so I think she has gotten onto that I like it because she�s eating a lot more and talking about eating more.

I�d love some advice on how to approach her about this.

If it all goes well I�ll keep this post updated and tell you all how it went.

Many thanks for reading

X

How about having a really big meal with her - once finished, you can tell her how sexy she looks when she is full - if she takes that OK, suggest that you would like to explore her eating more, and go from there.
Good luck, and keep us posted.
6 years

First coke and mentos bloat any advice ??

Potbellygirl:
About to do my first Coke and mentos bloat and advice on how to get maximum bloat the first time without being sick advice would be welcomed !

I thought that someone who has experience of Coke and Mentos would be willing to share their knowledge to help you out. I have never done it before, so can't really comment, but my suggestion is to start slowly, to see how it feels, and how you like it. Next time you can try more. I hope you have fun trying.
6 years

Getting paid to get fat

I don't know if anyone else remembers it, but 10+ years ago, I remember a website where a guy charted a girls weight gain over 1 month. The plan was to gain 30lbs in one month in order to receive a $1000 (I think) reward.
There was lots of measuring and weigh-in photos, and I seem to remember that she managed about 25lbs gain in the month.
It would be great to see something similar again - I am sure there would be plenty of people to 'chip in' for the prize money.
8 years

Kik messenger privacy

Thank you for your assistance.
8 years

Kik messenger privacy

Does anyone know about the default privacy settings with Kik messenger?

I don't want to sign up with an account on my phone, to find that it alerts all of my business contacts with my new username etc.
8 years
123   loading