Foodee or feedee

Is there anyone who can explain me the difference between being foodee and feedee?
12 years

Complete care of your feedee?

chocolatelover2 wrote:
That sounds so romantic to me. Taking care of someone immobile, to love her 24/7, to be there for her, loyal to her at any time, to bath her, to feed her, to dress her,... Sorry guys but that sounds like a 'Hollywood' romance to me. Completely unrealistic.
Let's face it! Taking care of someone 'temporary' is a difficult task to do, not to mention someone being immobile for the rest of her life. Ask yourself, can you seriously be in charge of literally everything? The cooking, the cleaning, the washing, provide food, to pay all the bills yourself,to love her unconditionally ... day in and day out and that for the rest of your life? Or till she dies. (by that i mean a natural death).
Do a little test for yourself, try to take care of your grandma for a whole week (including the weekend, that means no going out with friends and no take breaks) and see for yourself if you can do it for the rest of your life. I can guess the result of that test already...
On the other hand, im not all knowing, so if that guy really exist, he must belong to the 'super humain race', flawless and perfect!
I'm not looking, but i will make an exception for that one!

I've thought about it many times and I'm quite sure I will love having to care for a woman that are immobile
It is a desire I've had for many years having to care a woman who is fat that she can do nothing but lie in bed and eat and get bigger and bigger.
To help her with everything and give her all my love and care.
Washing her and care for her skin so she will not be frank in her models of fat.
Caress her lovely body and great models and show her I appreciate her good work.
Yes I am quite sure I would be there for her 24 / 7 and do everything for her ..
12 years

Ladies - do you want to be immobile?

Having a girlfriend or foodee who are immobile is a very big job that requires that you can care for her 24 / 7
You must bring everything to her in bed, washing her in bed, wiping her and care her body with cream and her skin care, make gynmastik with her ​​in bed so she gets a little movement in her body. Yes it is many things to be done.

But I think that if you trust each other and that is what both parties want to do then I think it is wonderful feeling for both parties. That you will do this together, make the dream and live the life you dream about.

I know for myself that if I found a woman who wants to become immobile or close to, then I would do everything she is doing well and feel loved.
12 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

My biggest turn on is to feed a nice fat woman and talk about how much she is growing of all the food she eats .. rub her sexy belly and breasts while I feed her and tells her how wonderful she is.
Watch her waddle when she walks and her thighs rub against each other.
Take her to the restaurant and eat and watch the eyes and comments from other guests.
Lying in bed and cuddle with her ​​lovely big body and lick and kiss her models and fat.
wash her ​​and lifting up her sexy models and wiping her and cream her lovely big body with cream.
Make sure she has a lot of sweets and cakes to eat when she is lying on the couch and are lazy.
Give her all my love and care.
12 years

Is it possible to be so.....

I've tried to feed a woman so much that she had difficulty breathing and lying in bed, panting and could not talk for 10-15 minutes ..
She told me it was like she was suffocated because her belly pressed all the air out of her lungs because she was so full.
12 years

Bbw/ ssbbw who work

I believe that many of the men who belittle or make any comment to big women about their size and weight, men are turned on by big women. I also believe that many of the men turns to look after a big girl when they meet her on the street thinks that she is gorgeous and has a nice body, etc.

But unfortunately it is taboo in many countries being overweight or being big women or men. The media do their bit to big people become second-class people. You can not open a newspaper or the television without something about fat people and how unhappy they are.

When there is a big woman or man who says he or she is happy and satisfied with his big body the person is immediately belittled and almost treated like a sick person.

Why can not we just accept each other as we are and see each other as we are as a person. The body is only a holster that keeps our internal organs inside. and so it does not matter whether you are fat or thin.
12 years