Should get the stomach bypass

Unfortunately I know 5 people who died from that including my last serious relationship so if you were ot ask me I would say no if it is for health reasons there are ways to loose weight portion control helps
5 days

Immobility

That is what most people don't understand that 24/7 commitment when immobility happens decades ago I had a woman who became immobile at that time it was fine she had money and I was unemployed so we had a wonderful life but yes it was like being on a desserted island just the two rooms I was mostly in the living room and the kitchen she was immobile on the couch it was the best and worse time for me I think now I would not want anyone immobile but big enough to at least still be able to walk doesn't have ot be fast but able to walk at least or stand
2 weeks

Story behind your username?

Well mines is very apparent I am a huge tummy lover one of the most desirable and sexy part of a woman the first being a beautiful smart mind
4 weeks

Regrets?

I know I love the size I am now 5'10" 360 pounds years before I was so thin about 160 and looked sickly there would be no reason for me now to loose weight unless there is something I am doing now that my weight would prevent me from doing then I might. I may gain about 10 pounds a year and I am awesomely happy with my size
1 month

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

It has been and always will be my opinion that those words should never be put together too fat as to me it does not exist the fatter you are the more you would be loved worshipped and adored I need to work on a law that will never put those words together in a sentence
1 month

Have fat people ever asked you to touch or rub their bellies, and why?

To me it would be the same as if you see a pregnant woman and you ask her may I touch your tummy I think it is something ot be shared with a loved one not for any random stranger off the street now I have seen women with big tummies non pregnant and wished I could but never thought of asking them if I could
2 months

How big of a belly do you want?

I myself have a big tummy however would not mind a woman with a 10 ft tummy I am a tummy man and find a woman's tummy the most attrctive part of her next ot her mind
2 months

Does anyone else feel like this?

Lot of great points made and I do not like as it does appear the site is only kink driven I myself believe that USSBBWS/SSBBWS are the greatest gift the Lord gave man and thus they should be treated as the gifts they are not just a kink or fetishI have loved USSBBWS since learing the difference between boys and girls at age 10 defnitely not a fetish for me and the community seems to be more fetish driven
2 months

What should i do? smh

No one can judge what you want or what makes you happy but yourself. There are big people with health problems and skinny people with health problems look at Flo Jo the Olympic champion who died of heart failure the point I am making is no matter the praise or the cruel remarks it is you that must decide what makes you happy going thru life listening to everyone else and giving in to their desire will do nothing but make them happy and keep you miserable. You and only you know what is best for you so always do you
2 months

What is the biggest difference between 300 and 400 in terms of how it feels?

Well I am in the middle at 350 pounds and I can still run if necessary not too long I hope walk ok don't get too out of breath doing things so with an extra 50 pounds I really do not see that it would be too much of an inconvience
2 months
123   loading