Fantasy feeder feels like home

I can't agree enough. FF is a safety net. . We're all in this together and share a common bond. I've met quite a few friends in the past and plan on meeting more. I feel safe, secure, and loved because I'm not being judged for my enjoyment of this love of fat, feeding and growing. I can't even enjoy this with someone not into it themselves.

I see fat people out there I'd love to get to know - but don't want to get interested or involved in someone not into the feederism life themselves. Does anyone share that sentiment?
2 years

Snapchat eminems4lyfe

You're soooo yummy!!
2 years

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don�t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don�t you realize I will destroy you ? Don�t you care?

OMG - I want that life so badly and live so close to you!! Please take my life over completely. I'm yours for the taking.[img][/img]
5 years

The few men who have contacted me are interesting

Tigerlily33:
I am an evil feeder. There I said it. I want you as fat as possible and I don�t care what I have to do to make that happpen. Hand feed you, bathe you, funnel feed you, diaper you, give you oxygen , fuck you and more is all fair game. And I have several men lining up to be my feedee. Don�t you realize I will destroy you ? Don�t you care?
5 years

Looking for online feeders

Do the feeders need to be female?
5 years

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

Since Hansel and Gretel, the fantasy of being fattened to be eaten has been haunting me in a good way. Daffy duck being fattened in Holiday for Drumsticks was one of those just in time for Thanksgiving, while a non-cartoon episode of Big Wolf on Campus was also amazing for me. Enjoy them both and please let me know what YOU think.

www.supercartoons.net/cartoon/1149/daffy-duck-holiday-for-drumsticks.html

6 years

Favorite weight gain cartoon or video

Pigs is Pigs is by far my favorite hands down. Next would have to be Chow Hound, followed by Tom and Jerry "Jerry's Mother" www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tsz76 and then there is Holiday for Drumsticks just in time for Thanksgiving www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tsz76

Can you tell I'm into this stuff? Hansel and Gretel - the list goes on and on. I'd love to meet other feeders and feedees and eat at a buffet and compare notes, bellies, stories, etc. I live in NYC.
6 years

Best force feeding / hansel and gretel type stories

the coolest dog:
the best story for this is 'the big pumpkin', its on page 5 if you sort by 'most liked stories'

That is amazing - and I love Fattened Scottish Piggy - I wish there were more like that one.
6 years

Best force feeding / hansel and gretel type stories

I love force feeding stories - so erotically purging. My ultimate force feeding is the witch or demon or some kind of bad guy (good guy) that controls an abducted, kidnapped or somehow mistakenly unwilling (at first) victim who is meticulously fattened and monitored as he or she grows softer, fatter, rounder, plumper. I'm getting hot just thinking about it.
6 years

Kidnap me and force me to be your pig.

Umbra:
I know this is probably a stupid question but... does anyone actually want this to happen to them? I mean I see how this could be a turn on for role playing but... would you really want to ACTUALLY be kidnapped and enslaved? You'd have no choice in your partner, your partner might not even be the sex that you are attracted to.

Don't get me wrong, the idea of being in control of my mate, making her fatter and fatter whether she wants to or not is a turn on... but for me I guess its more of a turn on when she too wants herself to get fatter and fatter.

Reality can be a hotter fantasy. I owned a plantation in GA (former actually) and a fatling pig of mine (some pretend - some not so pretend) actually loved being in a cage outdoors and then in the barn being fattened like a real pig. I cannot describe the sex we had.
7 years
123   loading