Stages of getting fat (body types)

Honestly can't tell if I'm between 5 and 6 or a high 4. Anyone?
1 year

For those who started off skinny

Vzdutin:
I've gained as much as 5 lbs in a day. So yeah, it did feel kind of like a bloat that stayed on sometimes. I sometimes woke up to a noticeably bigger belly and then bigger the next day too. My stretch marks tell the tale.

Hammertime44:
How many pounds into your gain did you start to get stretch marks?

It was around 215lbs (80 lbs into gaining) I think, but they showed up because I had gained a ton of weight really fast recently. They only show up if you gain quickly, (though I'd advise against trying too hard)
4 years

For those who started off skinny

I've gained as much as 5 lbs in a day. So yeah, it did feel kind of like a bloat that stayed on sometimes. I sometimes woke up to a noticeably bigger belly and then bigger the next day too. My stretch marks tell the tale.
4 years

Two personalities?

I used to be kind of like that, but it's clear who won that battle. smiley
4 years

How big is your belly ?

69%

Wooah! Your belly is huge! You struggle to get around from place to place, and often have to stop to catch your breath. Slight chance of death.

Lol, I don't think I'm that big yet.
5 years

Struggling with my fetish

Thank you all so much. I really needed to read this. I have never told anyone this before, and I was worried to say it, even on FF. I have been at the lowest points in my life over the past couple of years, and it makes me feel so much better just to know I'm not alone <3
9 years

Struggling with my fetish

I have been here for a while and have posted pictures, but I'm just now trying to introduce myself. I apologize for starting off like this.

I've had a fetish for, and an obsession with gaining weight most of my life, and derive sexual gratification from becoming fatter. No one in my life knows, and when I start gaining, I know that people are judging, or pitying me for letting myself go, and try to cover it up. In a way I try to "cover my shame". I've had to deal with this for so long, being ridiculed for being chubby as a kid, and hearing so many terrible things about fat people. Even though I love gaining and it makes me feel fulfilled, I have become ashamed of being the walking taboo that I am, and I think that if I tell anyone who doesn't share my fetish about this, that they will surely just judge me, and stop talking to me, because every time they see me, they will only see the fetish. I just don't know how many people out there have the same fetish, or at least in the way that I deal with it, and I feel like an abomination. I just want to know where I stand on this site. Am I alone?
9 years