Becoming the fat guy that inspired me!

As a kid I was mesmerized by a neightbour's big belly, especially in the summer if he was mowing the lawn shirtless. Now I find that Im the fat guy mowing the lawn shirtless. I wonder if some kid is looking at me thinking, "When I get older I want to grow a big belly too.!" smiley
2 years

Fattest of your friends/family

Love that I was thin all my life and now shock family with my ever growing belly!
2 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

For me it was about 7 or 8. We went to visit some cousins one summer and one of my male cousins around me same age had put on a remarkable puppy fat belly. I was in awe. He was also shirtless. I was just staring at his plump belly and love handles. He was also getting a lot of teasing. He asked an uncle to lift him up and the uncle said, No I can't your too fat!
When I got home I was determined to grow my own belly. I swear I kept eating steadily. I remember the day I weighed myself a few months later and was overjoyed I weighed 100 lbs! My neighbor who was about 3 years older than me told me once he was 125 lbs! I was stunned. In hgh school when I reached 150 I thought I was "fat". Flash forward to now and that cousin is a bit hefty but one would not consider him fat. But I have a good 40 lbs on him with a belly that just seems to grow and grow. smiley Our family reunion for this year is cancelled due to Covid, but I think in a few years I will be one of ones with the most pronounced beer gut.
3 years

Anyone like to shock others with their weight gain?

Since high school I've put on about 70 lbs. Next year there is a school reunion. I am excited about the shock my beer belly will cause to those who remember me as so slim. Also as I have a year to prepare, I am thinking that I'd like to put on another 40 lbs: I like the idea of the attention and teasing my fat gut will get. I know a few other guys who've gained a lot of weight and I hope we can get into a conversation about our increasing girths. Anyone else enjoy showing off their gains and have any fun experiences?
3 years

Negative comments

I am in the same boat. I've gained some but want to really let go. I am always looking for ways of dealing with it, In some ways I think maybe the best way is to beat them to the punch and say "Yes, I have put on a lot of weight" or even be very forth right and say "look at the size my belly has grown!"
4 years

Showing off fat belly to athletes

This may be a weird question. I sometimes like showing off how fat I am to athletes. Nothing weird, but I sometimes walk by a fitness center near my home. The execise bikes face the window and like walking by with my fat gut sticking out. I kinda feel I'm thumbing my nose at their fitness fanaticism. Anyone else like to do show and tell?
4 years

Any college weight gainer here?

I haven't been in college for many years, but my sister said to me "watch out for the freshman 15". I scoffed at her remark. But she was right, I had the freshman 15 by Thanksgiving, which was not too noticable. I tried sucking it in when I got back from spring break, but she said "knock it off, I saw some of your shirtless pics from Spring Break. i never thought my "little" brother would become such a porker!"
4 years

Anyone like to humiliate fatties

I don't like vicious humiliation, but some teasing is always fun. Like when people can't finish their meal and look at me and say, Jim will eat it and I can pat my gut with acknowledgement. smiley
4 years

Having a ball belly

I used to have a jiggly potbelly, but I�m noticing it�s getting harder and more prominent and I�m loving it.😄. Much harder to suck in!
4 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I remember at about 8 we visited some cousins whom I did not see too often. My male cousin was shirtless and had this puppy fat potbelly that left me mesmerized. That night I went home and could not get his belly out of my mind. I started pillow stuffing and the rest is history. Ironically, he is now fairly slim and I think I out weigh him by a good 40 lbs. smiley
5 years
12   loading