Hidradenitis suppurativa

I'm sorry you have this issue. A lot of large people have issues with Candida overgrow / yeast infections. There are many supplements and diets (not weight loss) related to attacking the candida. I am not a medical expert but maybe this helps your journey. Google shows many results.
2 years

Ergonomic office chair

I am looking for something similar too.
2 years

Telling family

just gain... no convo neccesary
2 years

Interested in feedee hunger hypnosis? :p

You’re the best! Thank you!
3 years

Communists and other leftists ?

FigureBySnacks:
Why in the hell did you French Fried Fukks need to dredge up a thread that was 6 months deceased, let alone choose one as divisive as this?

who's a french fry what? complete gibberish. the world is going to shit and older people would rather run this turd into the ground than try to provide adequate government services.
3 years

Communists and other leftists ?

ccwolf60:
I work 70 hours a week to give it up to lazy people!!!

your taxes don't even make a dent. stfu. you have more in common with poor people than rich people. congrats on letting everyone convince you of the opposite, boomer.

it's clear that if you are over 55 years old, you don't have an effing clue what society/the world is like outside your little bubble.
3 years

Social isolation caused by weight

I'm sorry to hear about it. This comes up in the community a lot. Huge women don't usually like bigger guys. There's no solution
4 years

Introducing wife to feederism?

you are probably fucked. I can't get most gfs to get into it. sorry
5 years
12   loading