Death feederism discords?

Hbme78:
Too be filled. All time favorite of mine. In dimensions erotic stories

Sadly I think the story went poof. It’s no where to be found.
1 year

Tips for dumbing down

Ughh.. this is one of my fav themes for fics!!
3 years

Fav shaming fic/dumbing down fics

girlcrisis:
I've been enjoying SLDB's stories on here quite a lot recently. Most of them have some aspect of dumbing down.

Agreed. I think I’ve read most all of them.
3 years

Fav shaming fic/dumbing down fics

What are your favorite fics with fat shaming and dumbing down/bimbofication? I feel all the good ones are super old, and need some new fresh stories. Here, on tumblr, deviant art... I need some new stuff to read. Help a feeder with a literary itch out.
3 years

What do you feel is missing in current content that could be filled?

I’d love some a mix of more long stories (like 5 or more chapters) with well written bdsm force feeding/toy related feeding (like litmistress writes) and maybe some bimbofication like cupcakelys one post.

At least that’s what I’m into today. There are a lot of stories that take on those topics but they are no cohesive/poorly written or just plain sloppy. Sloppy eating yay! Sloppy writing boo.

I’d also love to see more female feeders feeding couples.

Just basically more free well written content.
3 years

Where should i post new content?

The quality here is hit or miss, but that’s the same with any kink or fetish site. The problem with dimensions is that they have started really censoring their stuff so if you like the harsher force feeding/kidnapping/dark stuff it’s not there as much. Curvage has a decent collection but I’ve found it harder to navigate. DA has the same issue. Tumblr is hard to search due to them censoring a lot of the tags.... look, here, one of those other places, it’s all the same. Your best best is actually to post in two different places and see where it takes off. I’d suggest here and one of the other sites. They all have their crappy sides and ok sides.
3 years

"searching for a story" thread

sumptuouslyswelling:
I'm looking for a story that used to be very popular and quite revered some years ago on this site; alas, I can't find it anywhere on here now. The story's name is 'To be Filled'.

I know that story and it was soooo good. Have also spent a lot of time looking for it since. I think it’s gone for good. Sad sad times
3 years

Jack-Elray:
That’s it there my dude
Called Fattening her up by cupcakely
Saddly no new additions to it tho

You are a gem. Thank you. Sad it has no more chapters. It was a delicious story. I really wanted more... or just more in that style that go further. That’s totally my type of story.
3 years

Bimbofaction fic recs

Any recommendations (on this site or others.. though it seems a lot of sites are too sanitized for this type of thing) on stories with xwg and bimbofacation/dumbing down? Particularly interested in woman feedeers doing this to unsuspecting piggies (of either gender). The search features on this site are so dang limited it’s hard to really find what you want.
3 years

Sigh... it was a two chapter story that went poof a while ago.
A feeder is secretly fattening his GF. First chapter is him slipping her appetite stimulants/ stuff to make her tired into her food and drink, so she starts gaining and failing classes. Second chapter is her half dressed, her IQ obviously dropping sobbing into a thing of chicken. He convinces her she’s too dumb to be in school and hand feeds her chicken on all fours.
Anyone remember the author or where else it might be?
3 years
123   loading