What's the most fun part about getting fat?

For me, having spent most of my life in the military I've always had to maintain strict weight standards. I was never able to eat as much as I liked. After getting out I started eating all the things I had always denied myself and as much as I wanted (often going far past full ) and eating for the shear joy of eating. I view my big belly as a trophy a monument to all the delicious meals and over indulgences that I denied myself for far too long. Every time I pat it or rub it I think to myself that this is the smallest it will ever be.
3 years

Having a "fat" day

There are definitely days when I just feel fat
3 years

I don't want to get fat but feederism turns me on

Overcoming a lifetime of societal pressure is very difficult, your heart says yes, because the idea turns you on yet you've been conditioned all your life that fat is ""ugly" and "unhealthy". I believe that's why so many couples gain "relationship weight" it's easier to let go a bit with a partner.
3 years

Is it strange that i feel more comfortable in my body being overweight?

Not at all, back when I was in shape I used to never take my shirt off at the beach because I was embarrassed of my body, now that I'm over 300 pounds I whip my shirt off as soon as I can and love to flaunt my belly and moovs, no hiding them.
3 years

Nearly bursting

I absolutely love stuffing myself to the point that it hurts and is hard to breathe.
3 years

Admirer to gainer?

I started off being attracted to larger women then once I left the military I started putting on weight and found that I really enjoyed being big myself.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

I've been putting away a whole carton of ice cream right before bed.
3 years

Husband’s weight gain / my journey into feederism

Aww, such a wonderful story, you're so lucky 😍
3 years

Eating

Ermehgerd, I absolutely love to eat
3 years
12345   loading