Cool site: my body gallery

Yeah! Represent the big girls. XD
12 years

Cool site: my body gallery

MyBodyGallery.com

I found this while writing, and I have to say, things like this are extremely helpful. I can't speak for all writers, but I'd imagine it would be.

The only thing that would make it better, for me at least, would be a similar site for males, and more representation of bigger sizes.
12 years

Free morphs - taking requests

Are you still doing this? I know someone I'd like to see morphed.
12 years

Beards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a beard. Too bad it's only to last for another year at most.
12 years

Say something good about the..

Is from England, which is awesome.
12 years

Feederism mmorpg

AI_K had a good idea I think. Is there anything I could work on while waiting? Writing quest lines, NPCs, or what not?
12 years

Ever laugh at fat jokes?

I don't know about jokes, but I'd find it fun if a fat girl would let me tease her a bit now and then. Good naturally of course, and she'd have to like it too.
12 years

What ff member do you have a..

Right now, I'd have to say Tokyosaurus and Cutekandi. That might just be because they were nice enough to respond though. XD Not that both aren't beautiful.
12 years

Anecdotes

Hi. I was inspired by sabatonnerd's thread, because I thought it was cool to see exactly what people liked and didn't like about being fat. Being a writer- honestly, it's just that I haven't written anything that fits on this site yet- I thought I would try to write a piece that kind of explored the psychology a bit. But I found that it wasn't quite enough information.

So what I really want from the community is anecdotes. Little things that make you smile related to your size, or stupid things you hate about it. I've found when writing other things that those are what truly drive a story. So thanks for any help you can give me.
12 years
12   loading