I am in need of advice

Hay all i don't post many pics on here or do much but i have come into a problem as late as a 21-22 stone male which is 294 lbs - 308 lbs and i am not sure on what to do or how to cope with it. I still live with my parents at 23 since housing is hard to find here in wales plus i suffer with depression. Since i reached 21-22 stone and have broken 2-3 chairs my family have been making joke`s about my size and weight and demanding i lose weight and cant accept i am ok with being big and over weight and am happy with who i am. If anyone could give me some advice it would be appreciated as i am at a lose of what i can do smiley
10 years

New uk forced weight loss

Hay my Fellow Brits i am wondering how the rest of you Guy`s/Girls fell about this new law are government are trying to pass this new law where we will be forced to go to weight watchers and if we don't go we will be forced to have a gastric band put in to make us lose weight to stop costing the government money how do all of you fell on this it make me fell sad i really hope this fails smiley
11 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

haya i am DemonNeko from the Uk wanted 2 drop a hello 2 ya all smiley smiley
13 years