Why y'all just wanna be piggies?

Not really a 'fat' animal... But traits count, so I'd have to say Squirrel... Always storing hoards of food smiley
3 years

Why are fa's so closeted?

Lots of good replies. This is one of those convoluted arenas honestly...

I def know there are awesome women out there who love being fat and are beautiful as all getout...

But, if I had to really pin one thing - It would be that like 99% of the time I ever 'flirted', or attempted to, with a sexy fat girl, has been a disaster. Why? Because practically the vast majority of them hate their body, and consequentially so, the reaction to the flirtation is never good.

This is worst in person, but even on so called 'fat' dating sites, the vast majority of girls throw that "just want to be accepted for who I am" phrase out there, and are just put off by even the slightest mention of actually loving their sexiness.

I'm tired and probably rambling, but yeah. I wish there could be heaps more openness honestly.

To add to that, it seems there is no median, because the ones who are open, more often then not go the route of selling photos and etc etc. Or are taken lol, gotta throw that one in there too.

As previously menitoned, society is so engrained in 'normality'... Normal sucks, if you are very open, that is awesome, should be more in the world like you smiley
3 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Jagger is a boss:
My only response to this would be... Don't we all? it's forced into our heads that this is wrong and it's not ok. If you don't believe this... Just tell a random person about what you like and slowly watch as they judge you word after word. My defence to this though is that everyone is different. Why judge if someone is different when there is no "normal" to compare it to? No I don't feel disgusted about it. But do I feel like an outcast sometimes? Of course. (Sorry for not really answering the question)

Yep... which is why sometimes you just have to go for what makes you happy.

The real turnoff though, is the high number of women who just pretend to be into this to gain $$$ or profit. But that is a whole nother story haha
4 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Honestly, yes...

But not for the reasons one may think...

The biggest reason, is the fact of how hard it its to find that partner, what I am looking for, in life...

Many times I wish I could just be turned on by what society considers "normal"

yet... it just doesnt happen. Ive been on several long term dates... and yeah, when it comes to fun time in bed, it just dont happen. At the end of the day, fat women are just sexy and it is what it is...

You can't change what you are "hard programmed" to like, so to speak. Its like a part of your personality, something that cannot be changed...

Faith is a whole nother aspect to this... wont even go there... but yeah, indulging not good...

Welcome to the real battle of fat enjoyment I say
4 years

Hi ff! interested in non- feadee/feeders

I've loosely read through this thread, and feel obligated to throw my feelings out here...

I have been around FF for a LONG time, on multiple accounts (I come and go and forget)... ever since a site called FatNats poofed...

There are MULTIPLE walks/flavours of people in the fat fetish... from those who just appreciate it, to the extreme who wish to be immobile, feed and all that...

As an example, I do NOT participate in the feeding aspects... I just love women who love eating and being plush.

So there ya go, "To find someone who is also an FA but not a feeder/feedee" debunked...

Now... that being said, I *WILL* tell you what I DO see a lot on here: People (particularly the women) who are just out for $$$, looking for "sugar daddies" and that kind of noise...

Ya wanna know whats super rare? A plush woman who loves it, wants to be plush, wants a family/children, who wants a life... who IS NOT out just to take your $$$, who isn't just gaining or putting on a show for $$$,

AND

who is genuinly happy...

I say that, because the majority of plush women fall into two categories:

1. Those who want to profit

2. Those who hate their bodies and size

It is extremely rare to find a plush woman, who loves being plush and all that, who is single, and who is interested in a man (NOT another woman).

--------------------

I'm sorry if I am ranting... but I have been around here since the early 2000s, and yeah, same shit different day... I've all but given up on ever finding a woman who not only loves being plush, but is NOT into selling herself, and wants to settle down.

Oh, sure there are those so called "plus sized" dating sites... they are just full of women who are unhappy with their size and always try to shun it...

To the OP - Never give up! I have not. Easier said then done, but giving up only guarantees a failure.

The final thing I will say, is the communication limitations on here (as is with most fat friendly places) really is limited, so that dont help either!
4 years

Need a stuffing so badly. need to feel huge!

You need to be fed, like the princess you are. All the yummies you can even imagine. Bite by bite, until it hurts. Painfully stuffed. So swollen, comfortably numb...

Mmmm, so painfullly stuffed its mesmerating. Yet, you enjoy every moment of it, it puts you into euphoria and almost literally, a state of orgasm of sorts...

IDK, but thats what I;d do for you if I was there. Mmmm, there would be no shortage
4 years

Inner turmoil

I reckon I know what your getting at... but maybe not...

You on the fence between being fat or not...

You probably are somewhat fit right now... but the idea of being fat really turns you on...

AM I right?

Well...

You cant have your cake and eat it too...

Pros and cons.

FOr me... I fought the same battle...

I stay fit. I like being flexible. I like having strength and stamina. I like being able to escape through small passages and be able to lift my own weight. I like being quick and nimble. I like the feel of energy and not being short of breath.

BUT

Eating whatever you want, indulging is nice too... Feeling your rolls grow... So much jiggle...

ONLY you can decide what factors matter most to you.

It NEVER is easy.

Sorry if this seems all over, but it isnt an easy topic
4 years

First time with heavy cream

Yes, the HV cream is a wonderful accent to weightgain.

Tried and true.

There are many perceptions on it of course... as well as the secret fattening of your significant other... I just dated a chick the past 6 months, but never secretly tried to fatten her up... I just told her straight up how I felt (that plump is so much more arousing)... OFC she wasnt into being fat, nor liked it... and needless to say yeah, we broke up...

To me... it is 1000x more a turn on when she actually WANTs to be fatter and fatten up, then her not knowing or not being committed...

Fattening up a chick who probably hates it, is no different then a fat chick who always says "Im too far, or im too ugly"... which is such a turn off.,

IDK... maybe its just me, but I MUCH rather my girl say she'd LOVE to be fed, then to have her secretly fattened against her will

All said and done though... Heavy Cream works wonders on adding the right kind of fat. The juicy jiggle kind smiley
4 years

Is anybody else out there having trouble with psychos?

There is a fine line between trying to connect with someone and encouraging vs forcing your views/opinions/desires on them. This is (as has been mentioned) a problem that has basically always existed in this arena. Look at comments on some content here, YT and other places.

Total lack of respect for the individual... some don't even give a s*** about the person, they just want to see the result/output. It has always upset and pissed me off because it really does run away new comers and potential. When it comes to that fat world fetishes, not everyone wants to just get bigger and bigger. I wish people would respect this more. In some sense, these kinds of bad people, it reminds me of like shark tank with a drop of blood falling in...

None the less, just ignore them, and block whenever you suspect. The part that really sucks though is that it won't take hardly any effort on their part to lock you out of messages due to the low limit.

What you talk of, and these problems, is some of the reason I don't take FF seriously.

None the less, just stay strong, chase your dreams and don't let bad discourage you from achieving.
5 years

What size and weight is a bbw?

I reckon those weights mentioned are pretty accurate.

I feel BBW is when you really no longer can really call yourself just plump anymore, *nor* hide your belly anymore smiley
5 years
123   loading